+ Visit Sheffield United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 42 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: WORLD CUP thread

Can’t see anything but a German win. I think England could have there best tournament for a while, possible semis !.

Quote Originally Posted by silentjourneyhome View Post
    I seriously debated this one Aya. I guess there would be no prize because it would be impractical to charge an entry fee but unless you could think of a way collect this we could do it just for fun. Would have to be quick to do it before tomorrow but I would certainly enter and be prepared to help arrange if we could get 16 or 32 other interested BM posters. Any thoughts?
    ok great - let's try

Quote Originally Posted by Ayamonteblade View Post
    ok great - let's try
    You do it for us Aya,we all trust you,there must be 36 of us surely.

I will take it back if I get Iran or Saudi and you get the Germans

Well we made it guys an gals it was a tough month but we made it to the football fest that is the World Cup without having to make too many concessions (although bobby Hatton succumbed to yrs of denial by joining up to the mad house) most of us have managed to come through unscathed so sit back relax tell the wife/partner if he/she has had thoughts of leaving nows their chance,lock all the doors break out snack and beer supplies and enjoy the next month

Before you know it it will be pre season

I'd be interested

Well that was a easy win for Putin's boys wasn't it? Lookin forard to seein Spain v Portugal Friday evenin. UTCB

Brasil are on a mission.

Anyone sent the Prince a consolative tweet like FIVE of these ...........

Ex BLADE Ahmed Fathi starts for Egypt v Uruguay,Salah on't bench.2-0 Uruguay's my tip.UTCB

Lucky Uruguay only saw last 20 mins sounds like they were poor cavani doesn't look like gettin me a pull on my top goal scorer bet

Page 2 of 42 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast