+ Visit Sheffield United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 42 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: WORLD CUP thread

Quote Originally Posted by bulmer1889 View Post
    Lucky Uruguay only saw last 20 mins sounds like they were poor cavani doesn't look like gettin me a pull on my top goal scorer bet
    It was a poor game but they wern't lucky in my view,they were the only team that looked like scorin.Cavani hit the post wi a very good free kick and a couple of half chances previous to that.Suarez was bobbar.UTCB

Quote Originally Posted by BlockD View Post
    Russia,Putin will ensure of a home victory
    I'll go with that after opening game, come on tufty's red and white wizaaaaaards, have you noticed that tufty has not been seen for a couple of weeks, rumour is that Spetznaz forces have kidnapped him to take charge.
    They remarkably looked very similar to the way we played for the first few months of last season....just saying like....

Yes saw the free kick but winners of the golden boot need a quota from the poorer teams in the group games

Yes saw the free kick but winners of the golden boot need a quota from the poorer teams in the group games
    Your fault for backin him then ya duck egg. I predict a 1-1 draw in the Morocco v Iran game. UTCB

Bugger that's what I've gone on super6,left it alone from a betting perspective might have an in play when I've had a good look at both teams

Isn’t it time someone - anyone - came up with an idea to change the incredibly boring format of panels of rich, smug, ex-players spouting tired old cliches about what we are about to see, or have just seen for ourselves.

Sadly, both ITV and the BBC seem to find it impossible to find an alternative to this very expensive complete waste of time and money.
    Surely, one of their highly paid executives can come up with something different.
    If not, just show a few cartoons - they would be just as informative and a lot more interesting.
    (Alternatively, a re-run constant loop of Brooksy nutmegging Hunt would be quite acceptable.)

Well super6 went belly up after rod jinxed it my Iran to finish 3rd in groups looking decent though (watch one of the big 2 not qualify now)

Well super6 went belly up after rod jinxed it my Iran to finish 3rd in groups looking decent though (watch one of the big 2 not qualify now)
    Jinxed mi own bet as well but tha dunt hear me whingein,so shurrup ya whingein chuff. I predict a 2-1 win for Spain v Ronaldortugal.UTCB
    Last edited by rodcurrie; 15-06-2018 at 05:46 PM.

Will you gi oer predictin what ive had FFS I'm trying to win some money here

Not goin according to plan

Page 3 of 42 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast