+ Visit Sheffield United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 12 of 42 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast

Thread: WORLD CUP thread

Them Germans will find a way to go through as well today

Quote Originally Posted by rodcurrie View Post
    Oh yet anutha expert after the games have finished. Would you be so rude to the countries you've named if it was womens football? I think the quarter finals are as far as we'll go cos that's as good as we are in my view. I'll say again i think this World Cup's been very good so far but as always each to their own.UTCB
    Well that's a couple of hours of your life you'll never get back posting that lot rod. Got Jack s h it to do with my post whatsoever. I take it you either missed Maradonas obscene outburst when they got the winner which the cameras very quickly moved from. Can't have a legend like that piece of excrement shown in a bad light can we? Or heaven forbid Neymar is shown to be the pathetic mincing w a nker he really is; or the disgusting antics of the Fatherlands assistant management staff at full time against Sweden.
    As for womens football why not bring in toad ***ing,it would be just as relevant.
    Reading what folk actually post rather than what one somehow imagines they have is a good idea,you should try it.
    Love and kisses, SBT.

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by seanbeanstattoo View Post
    Well that's a couple of hours of your life you'll never get back posting that lot rod. Got Jack s h it to do with my post whatsoever. I take it you either missed Maradonas obscene outburst when they got the winner which the cameras very quickly moved from. Can't have a legend like that piece of excrement shown in a bad light can we? Or heaven forbid Neymar is shown to be the pathetic mincing w a nker he really is; or the disgusting antics of the Fatherlands assistant management staff at full time against Sweden.
    As for womens football why not bring in toad ***ing,it would be just as relevant.
    Reading what folk actually post rather than what one somehow imagines they have is a good idea,you should try it.
    Love and kisses, SBT.
    So you think Maradona's finger jesture was obscene d'ya?That's funny given your usual angry/foul mouthed responces on here mi owd pal.I think Neymar's a wonderfully talented footballer but he meks me mad the way he throws himself t'floor,in my view he and alot of others shud get booked for it,either at the time or after the game.I dint see what went off after the German game so i won't comment except to say they scored a late winner wunt you have celebrated had it been THE BLADES? By the way it dint tek 5mins for me to post(111) my last reply to thi so it seems you're as poor at predictin as i am dunt it? UTCB

Quote Originally Posted by BlockD View Post
    Them Germans will find a way to go through as well today
    3-0 win for the Germans and i expect Mexico to win 2-1,get thi money on(if tha can afford to lose it)Yorks had a poor start t'2nd inns, 5 darn for 64 UTCB
    Last edited by rodcurrie; 27-06-2018 at 01:35 PM.

Mexico don't need to win so probably won't draw is my guess

I've seen nothing for England to worry about yet

I'm also just watching the last few minutes of the Germany game fully convinced they'll score one

That would send the team who have arguably been the best in the Group before today (Mexico) Out

If that happens they will be known as Mexico Sheffield United

Korea score but ruled out for offside, harshly

But VAR comes to the rescue …….LOL
    Last edited by JJBlade; 27-06-2018 at 03:52 PM.

2-0 Korea
    Germany have been shocking

well we're not going to lose to Germany on pens this year

Wow Wow WOW,well how many saw that comin? Germany have been poor but i can't believe they're out. UTCB

Quote Originally Posted by rodcurrie View Post
    3-0 win for the Germans and i expect Mexico to win 2-1,get thi money on(if tha can afford to lose it)Yorks had a poor start t'2nd inns, 5 darn for 64 UTCB
    Faultless predictions again.

Page 12 of 42 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast