+ Visit Sheffield United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 8 of 42 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast

Thread: WORLD CUP thread

Brazil to win 3-1 v Costa Rica,Neymar to ger a couple.UTCB

Quote Originally Posted by rodcurrie View Post
    Oi Rod, please don’t put the kybosh on my WC team (or United in the league for that matter)!

At the moment it appears to be a tie between you and BD as to who knows least.

Quote Originally Posted by RonnieWaldock View Post
    Oi Rod, please don’t put the kybosh on my WC team (or United in the league for that matter)!

At the moment it appears to be a tie between you and BD as to who knows least.
    HOW VERY DARE YOU put me on par wi the plank that is BennyBlockmod.I keep mi bets private Ronaldo,if ya know wor i mean. UTCB

Serbia to beat the Swiss 2-1 is my tip,Kolorov&Mitrovic to score,wi the pot bellied wizard Shakiri replyin.I shud really charge ya'll for this knowledge but cos you're all BLADESmadders ya can have it free of charge.Mitrovic ONE NIL,theer ya go Ronaldo. UTCB
    Last edited by rodcurrie; 22-06-2018 at 06:07 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by bulmer1889 View Post
    Messi - Barcelona
    Aguero - Man City
    Dybala - juventus
    Higuain - juventus
    Di Maria -PSG
    Biglia - Milan

All the above players are playing at bigger clubs than waddle ever played at you don't play for those type of clubs if you aren't very good.

Having said that it's the worst argentine side I can remember seeing although the big IF word they had scored the open goal and the keeper hadn't dropped the clanger it could have been all so different (small margins) but there is something wrong with a team where a striker of agueros quality only gets about a dozen touches of the ball

Bottom line is they look like takin down 2 of my group bets normally I'd be happy to see Argentina in such a state never liked em after the Falklands and the hand of cheat game but they were a long time ago now

It's like what you said earlier bulmer
    Great players is one thing, a great team is something else

I feel a bit sorry for Messi, he is such a talent that even very talented players look to him to provide something.
    Very talented players, about turn, switch, do something unnatural and give the ball to Messi who may not even be in as good a position as they were to start with.

It's the worst example of a situation where a stand out player in a team doesn't work
    Barcelona is the best example where it does work because the other players take the responsibility as well

Quote Originally Posted by rodcurrie View Post
    Keep doin the 3-1's you will get it right one day

Enjoyed the games today,exciting right to the end.

That Shaqiri’s hips don’t lie.

Quote Originally Posted by CHIPBUTTYBLADE View Post
    Keep doin the 3-1's you will get it right one day
    That's the plan Agnes.Ya heard of 2-1 Ken on Footy heaven aint ya? Well i'm not him but i just think keep goin till it comes up and then i'm gunna gi ya'll hell who've had a dig at my tippin prowess. UTCB

Nobodies had a go at your tipping prowess rod

Cos,you ain't got none

Page 8 of 42 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast