+ Visit Sheffield United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 9 of 42 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast

Thread: WORLD CUP thread

Quote Originally Posted by bulmer1889 View Post
    Nobodies had a go at your tipping prowess rod

Cos,you ain't got none
    Sez the fella who dunt tell us abart his bets until after the results,any silly chuff(Benny aside)cud do that. I've got the bockle to do mi tippin before the games start.Belgium to win 4-0 today Lukaku,Hazard 2 apiece.UTCB

Would have been a good price both to score a brace I'm needing a corner which they've just got to get in profit on this game

Rather puts England’s injury time “thrashing” of Tunisia into perspective.

We probably should reach the last 8, but I can’t see us as genuine contenders.

Time will tell.

As Italy always used to prove Ron it's not how you start but how you finish !

Quote Originally Posted by bulmer1889 View Post
    As Italy always used to prove Ron it's not how you start but how you finish !
    That's what I tell Mrs FKB...

I think it’s hard to judge how good or otherwise we were really, very often the first games of a tournament can be tighter than normal, teams are scared to lose. I only watched the first half today but I though that it seemed pretty obvious that Tunisia were far more attack minded from the off against Belgium...To their cost obviously going 2-0 down so early, but they had to be having lost to us.

I don’t think it’s as black and white as saying that we didn’t do as well as Belgium did because is was a different game with different priorities, we could quite easily turn them over next week, but having said that it wouldn’t surprise me Belgium got to the final.

Wouldn't it be great to see a new name on the trophy...

Fell asleep watching Korea Mexico gutted to find they scored in the last min as I had 1-0 and 2-0 need btts tonight to recoup that money

Quote Originally Posted by GrayBlade View Post
    I think it’s hard to judge how good or otherwise we were really, very often the first games of a tournament can be tighter than normal, teams are scared to lose. I only watched the first half today but I though that it seemed pretty obvious that Tunisia were far more attack minded from the off against Belgium...To their cost obviously going 2-0 down so early, but they had to be having lost to us.

I don’t think it’s as black and white as saying that we didn’t do as well as Belgium did because is was a different game with different priorities, we could quite easily turn them over next week, but having said that it wouldn’t surprise me Belgium got to the final.
    Good post Gray, I thought we played well in the first game(especially 1st half) and had we took the many good chances we created first half the score wudda been 4or5.I aint heard anyone say we're gunna win the World Cup but it's been alot better so far than it was in Brazil.Come on ENGLAND.I tip a 3-1 win today Kane,Rashford and HAZZA to score for us.UTCB

2-0 for me today. Even tho I had a couple of group bets goin down I still wanted Sweden to win last night,just had a feeling a late goal was coming probably for Germany but I covered myself with a goal for any team in last 10 mins

Page 9 of 42 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast