+ Visit Sheffield United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 11 of 42 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast

Thread: WORLD CUP thread

Better not lose to Belgium,i want us to finish top so that we avoid Colombia,they would have our pants down,i know it sounds negative,but can you see Young versus Cuedrado (sp) being anything other than an embarrasment for Young.

Colombia'a players are so fit.................and the lady supporters .........well

Quote Originally Posted by CHIPBUTTYBLADE View Post
    Better not lose to Belgium,i want us to finish top so that we avoid Colombia,they would have our pants down,i know it sounds negative,but can you see Young versus Cuedrado (sp) being anything other than an embarrasment for Young.

Colombia'a players are so fit.................and the lady supporters .........well
    I love the way that when any other nation scores, the camera pans to a beautiful, exotic lady celebrating in the stands from the nation in question......when England score the camera pans to a man with a beer in his hand
    Last edited by Ayamonteblade; 25-06-2018 at 09:03 AM.

This made me chuckle on Porktalk:

Jamie Vardy at the WC

Name:  CevW1TGW4AAaI_1.jpg
Views: 131
Size:  74.1 KB

Quote Originally Posted by blades58 View Post
    This made me chuckle on Porktalk:

Jamie Vardy at the WC

Name:  CevW1TGW4AAaI_1.jpg
Views: 131
Size:  74.1 KB
    They cud be twins 58. Uruguay to beat Russia 2-1 is my tip for this afternoon's game,Godin&Cavanni(just to shut Bully meldrew up) Putin to score for Russia. UTCB

Quote Originally Posted by rodcurrie View Post
    They cud be twins 58. Uruguay to beat Russia 2-1 is my tip for this afternoon's game,Godin&Cavanni(just to shut Bully meldrew up) Putin to score for Russia. UTCB
    What the Hell was the Russian player doin wi Suarez's free kick? 2-0 Uruguay nar.UTCB

Quote Originally Posted by Ayamonteblade View Post
    .....when England score the camera pans to a man with a beer in his hand
    Just thank the Lord its not bloody Tango...!

Well this France game v Denmark is a thriller in't it? They've been poor up to nar but i have a feelin(as i said at the start of the World Cup)that this cud be their year,the only reason i dint have a big-ish bet on em is i just dun think the coach is up to much.UTCB

Do we think the Argies will be on their way home after toneet then? I tip 1-1 and a 2-2 in't other game Croatia v Iceland.UTCB

Quote Originally Posted by rodcurrie View Post
    Do we think the Argies will be on their way home after toneet then? I tip 1-1 and a 2-2 in't other game Croatia v Iceland.UTCB
    Oh dear. Not the best tipster eh rodders.

Here's a very seriously spot on tip mate. Now the cheating sc u m Germany,Brazil and Maradonas coke heads are all through after looking more like being out and rightly so I assure you they'll ride their luck and the final will contain at least 1 if not 2 of them.
    We will play fair and get dic ked in the last 8. Put your false teeth and glass eye on it mate!

Come on the White Rose. Do them southern pretenders lads!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by seanbeanstattoo View Post
    Oh dear. Not the best tipster eh rodders.

Here's a very seriously spot on tip mate. Now the cheating sc u m Germany,Brazil and Maradonas coke heads are all through after looking more like being out and rightly so I assure you they'll ride their luck and the final will contain at least 1 if not 2 of them.
    We will play fair and get dic ked in the last 8. Put your false teeth and glass eye on it mate!

Come on the White Rose. Do them southern pretenders lads!!!!!!!
    Oh yet anutha expert after the games have finished. Would you be so rude to the countries you've named if it was womens football? I think the quarter finals are as far as we'll go cos that's as good as we are in my view. I'll say again i think this World Cup's been very good so far but as always each to their own.UTCB

Page 11 of 42 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast