+ Visit Sheffield United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 7 of 42 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast

Thread: WORLD CUP thread

Ronaldortugal to win 3-1,3 more from The fella to virtually rap up the golden boot.UTCB

I'm tippin a 3-1 win for Denmark v the Aussies,i expect Eriksen to score.UTCB

Quote Originally Posted by rodcurrie View Post
    I'm tippin a 3-1 win for Denmark v the Aussies,i expect Eriksen to score.UTCB
    Good job your Gert doesn't let you near the bookies...

[QUOTE=bulmer1889;38921180]Left Argentina out of my group bet but still had em in my 1st match acca think that could be costly,they remind me of the Dutch so much talent individually but it's getting it to blend

"Argentina haven't got great players anymore - maybe two or three.
    When you analyse their team they have Aguero as an outstanding player, but there's not many more".

Chris Waddle has actually said this

The Man City clique got their ar-se-s kicked in more ways than one tonite,both sides were dirty c-unts tho.

[QUOTE=JJBlade;38925515]
    Quote Originally Posted by bulmer1889 View Post
    Left Argentina out of my group bet but still had em in my 1st match acca think that could be costly,they remind me of the Dutch so much talent individually but it's getting it to blend

"Argentina haven't got great players anymore - maybe two or three.
    When you analyse their team they have Aguero as an outstanding player, but there's not many more".

Chris Waddle has actually said this
    The fat faced Pig is right,Messi what has he ever achieved in football,he can only kick with one foot as well,you tell em Twaddle

Messi - Barcelona
    Aguero - Man City
    Dybala - juventus
    Higuain - juventus
    Di Maria -PSG
    Biglia - Milan

All the above players are playing at bigger clubs than waddle ever played at you don't play for those type of clubs if you aren't very good.

Having said that it's the worst argentine side I can remember seeing although the big IF word they had scored the open goal and the keeper hadn't dropped the clanger it could have been all so different (small margins) but there is something wrong with a team where a striker of agueros quality only gets about a dozen touches of the ball

Bottom line is they look like takin down 2 of my group bets normally I'd be happy to see Argentina in such a state never liked em after the Falklands and the hand of cheat game but they were a long time ago now

Quote Originally Posted by bulmer1889 View Post
    Messi - Barcelona
    Aguero - Man City
    Dybala - juventus
    Higuain - juventus
    Di Maria -PSG
    Biglia - Milan

All the above players are playing at bigger clubs than waddle ever played at you don't play for those type of clubs if you aren't very good.

Having said that it's the worst argentine side I can remember seeing although the big IF word they had scored the open goal and the keeper hadn't dropped the clanger it could have been all so different (small margins) but there is something wrong with a team where a striker of agueros quality only gets about a dozen touches of the ball

Bottom line is they look like takin down 2 of my group bets normally I'd be happy to see Argentina in such a state never liked em after the Falklands and the hand of cheat game but they were a long time ago now
    Wor abart the sitter Mandzukic missed or dunt that count Bully? I had a fiver on a 3-0 win for Croatia,luvly jubbly. UTCB

They look a poor side rod no denying that but they should be performing better they aren't bad players they wouldn't be plying their trade where they are if they were. Croatia fully deserved the win can't argue with that

worst argentina side ive ever seen tbh mind dont think that idiot of a manager can be helping their certainly not playing for him and how can you take aguero off when your 1 down bizzare

Page 7 of 42 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast