+ Visit Sheffield United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: World Cup Sweepstake

Count me in.

Quote Originally Posted by Ayamonteblade View Post
    OK - lets see if Bladesmad can do this.......not sure if we will get enough entries, but if we get 32, we are on.

Please reply to confirm your entry
    No money involved
    Silent Journey Home is organising.....I'm his little 'elper
    Sorry to be late to the party Aya - been out to Meadowhall. Think we have 10 so far so another six and we could always do two teams each. If there is any way we could get to 32 that would be even better.

Bit concerned as to how we do the draw in a way which will show it isn’t ‘rigged’. Do you have any ideas re this?
    What time tomorrow will we have to close the applications in order to do the draw?

Thanks for all your help with this and for getting it off the ground. I prefer to think of it as a joint effort.

Hope we will have some more entrants by tomorrow morning. UTB

Count me in please

Quote Originally Posted by Bobbyhatton80 View Post
    Count me in please
    Thanks Bobby - you’re in together with all the names above.

Aya - I think the first match kicks off at 4.00 pm so how about we close entries at 2.30pm tomorrow and do the draw at 3pm. If no other way to do the draw I can get 2 ladies in my office to draw it independently but there may be a better way.

If due to the time factor we have between 16 and 32 entries by 2.30pm could we allocate 1 team to everyone and then a lucky dip draw for some posters to have 2 teams to make up to 32.

Look forward to hearing from you.

Count me in

Go on then...so long as you don't give me England...

Just returned from the middle of nowhere (no wifi connection). Turned to BM to see who we have signed (or sold) - and find the answer is no-one. So, in the spirit of goodwill to all Blades, and if it helps - count me in!

UTB!!!

I'll have a dash at it too....Count me in please.

Quote Originally Posted by RonnieWaldock View Post
    Just returned from the middle of nowhere (no wifi connection). Turned to BM to see who we have signed (or sold) - and find the answer is no-one. So, in the spirit of goodwill to all Blades, and if it helps - count me in!

UTB!!!
    May I congratulate you on your excellent timing Ronnie just back in time for the World Cup nowt worse than bein on hol for the big competitions imo stuck in bars with idiots half of whom aren't that bothered about it. I made the mistake for the last euros caused no end of arguments as she actually wanted to do other thingsq whilst football was on,common sense prevailed in the end thank god

I'm in please.

Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast