+ Visit Sheffield United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: World Cup Sweepstake

Count me in

Quote Originally Posted by silentjourneyhome View Post
    Thanks Bobby - you’re in together with all the names above.

Aya - I think the first match kicks off at 4.00 pm so how about we close entries at 2.30pm tomorrow and do the draw at 3pm. If no other way to do the draw I can get 2 ladies in my office to draw it independently but there may be a better way.

If due to the time factor we have between 16 and 32 entries by 2.30pm could we allocate 1 team to everyone and then a lucky dip draw for some posters to have 2 teams to make up to 32.

Look forward to hearing from you.
    Sounds good to me SJH - I think we are up to 17 now...........so hopefully we can round up another 10 or so by 2.30 this afternoon....

Good idea to have an independent draw - hope your ladies can bear this responsibility and are not open to any bribing

I'm interested if it's still happening?

You can add my name if it helps with the numbers.

Quote Originally Posted by Ayamonteblade View Post
    OK - lets see if Bladesmad can do this.......not sure if we will get enough entries, but if we get 32, we are on.

Please reply to confirm your entry
    No money involved
    Silent Journey Home is organising.....I'm his little 'elper
    yep im in cheers

Is there a prize, other than the warm satisfaction of being randomly chosen to feel superior to everyone else?

Quote Originally Posted by FatherKnowsBest View Post
    Is there a prize, other than the warm satisfaction of being randomly chosen to feel superior to everyone else?
    Booby prize will be a sesh wi BlockmodBenny Pops.I'll be in't sweep if it's free,cos our Gert dunt like mi gamblin. UTCB

Count me in

Quote Originally Posted by Ayamonteblade View Post
    Sounds good to me SJH - I think we are up to 17 now...........so hopefully we can round up another 10 or so by 2.30 this afternoon....

Good idea to have an independent draw - hope your ladies can bear this responsibility and are not open to any bribing
    One of the ladies I have asked conducted our office sweepstake yesterday and is very strict indeed as I found out when I tried to swap Senegal for Germany.

She is a very knowledgeable Blade (she even told me how to spell knowledgeable) and is helping to conduct the draw under strictest scrutiny at 3.00 pm (FIFA executives have been invited).

Think we have 21 now Aya. You need to be at your most persuasive to get us up to 32 by this afternoon. UTB

Doesn't really matter if its done a day late. Can't influence results after they're in and only one match today

Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast