Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 147

Thread: World Cup Sweepstake

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    North of London South of Watford
    Posts
    3,229

    World Cup Sweepstake

    OK - lets see if Bladesmad can do this.......not sure if we will get enough entries, but if we get 32, we are on.

    Please reply to confirm your entry
    No money involved
    Silent Journey Home is organising.....I'm his little 'elper
    Last edited by Ayamonteblade; 13-06-2018 at 06:37 PM.

  2. #2
    Quote Originally Posted by Ayamonteblade View Post
    OK - lets see if Bladesmad can do this.......not sure if we will get enough entries, but if we get 32, we are on.

    Please reply to confirm your entry
    No money involved
    Silent Journey Home is organising.....I'm his little 'elper
    Count me in please

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Sheffield
    Posts
    14,935
    Why not just join the one already running on S2.Its tied to a national newspaper The Telegraph.
    https://www.s24su.com/forum/index.ph...ootball.64252/

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    North of London South of Watford
    Posts
    3,229
    Quote Originally Posted by CHIPBUTTYBLADE View Post
    Why not just join the one already running on S2.Its tied to a national newspaper The Telegraph.
    https://www.s24su.com/forum/index.ph...ootball.64252/
    Could do I suppose CBB - its just not Bmad is it........anyway - 33 more names required

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by Ayamonteblade View Post
    Could do I suppose CBB - its just not Bmad is it........anyway - 33 more names required
    I think you're supposed to subtract the number needed when people join rather than add

    I'll have a go

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    North of London South of Watford
    Posts
    3,229
    Quote Originally Posted by Carpe_diem View Post
    I think you're supposed to subtract the number needed when people join rather than add

    I'll have a go
    thanks CD

    so thats
    Aya
    SJH
    BD
    CD

    only 28 to go cmon Bmadders - let's be havin yer

  7. #7
    Count me in

  8. #8
    I'm in,but I want Remoaners rules. If I lose we have to go again; and again;until I get the result that suits me.

  9. #9
    Count me in please.

    I drew Japan in the sweepstake at work

  10. #10
    I'm in can't do worse than Costa Rica which I got at work

  11. #11
    I will have a go.

  12. #12
    Count me in.

  13. #13
    Quote Originally Posted by Ayamonteblade View Post
    OK - lets see if Bladesmad can do this.......not sure if we will get enough entries, but if we get 32, we are on.

    Please reply to confirm your entry
    No money involved
    Silent Journey Home is organising.....I'm his little 'elper
    Sorry to be late to the party Aya - been out to Meadowhall. Think we have 10 so far so another six and we could always do two teams each. If there is any way we could get to 32 that would be even better.

    Bit concerned as to how we do the draw in a way which will show it isn’t ‘rigged’. Do you have any ideas re this?
    What time tomorrow will we have to close the applications in order to do the draw?

    Thanks for all your help with this and for getting it off the ground. I prefer to think of it as a joint effort.

    Hope we will have some more entrants by tomorrow morning. UTB

  14. #14
    Count me in please

  15. #15
    Quote Originally Posted by Bobbyhatton80 View Post
    Count me in please
    Thanks Bobby - you’re in together with all the names above.

    Aya - I think the first match kicks off at 4.00 pm so how about we close entries at 2.30pm tomorrow and do the draw at 3pm. If no other way to do the draw I can get 2 ladies in my office to draw it independently but there may be a better way.

    If due to the time factor we have between 16 and 32 entries by 2.30pm could we allocate 1 team to everyone and then a lucky dip draw for some posters to have 2 teams to make up to 32.

    Look forward to hearing from you.

  16. #16
    Count me in

  17. #17
    Go on then...so long as you don't give me England...

  18. #18
    Just returned from the middle of nowhere (no wifi connection). Turned to BM to see who we have signed (or sold) - and find the answer is no-one. So, in the spirit of goodwill to all Blades, and if it helps - count me in!

    UTB!!!

  19. #19
    I'll have a dash at it too....Count me in please.

  20. #20
    Quote Originally Posted by RonnieWaldock View Post
    Just returned from the middle of nowhere (no wifi connection). Turned to BM to see who we have signed (or sold) - and find the answer is no-one. So, in the spirit of goodwill to all Blades, and if it helps - count me in!

    UTB!!!
    May I congratulate you on your excellent timing Ronnie just back in time for the World Cup nowt worse than bein on hol for the big competitions imo stuck in bars with idiots half of whom aren't that bothered about it. I made the mistake for the last euros caused no end of arguments as she actually wanted to do other thingsq whilst football was on,common sense prevailed in the end thank god

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •