+ Visit Sheffield United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Jordan Rhodes

Jordan Rhodes

Why not offer the pigs £4 million and let Chris get him back to being a goalscorer again. Playing for a big club again might get him going again.

Quote Originally Posted by mahatmafoot View Post
    Why not offer the pigs £4 million and let Chris get him back to being a goalscorer again. Playing for a big club again might get him going again.
    like your style Mahatma

I think we'd want more than £4m to take him off their hands, but I can see it working.

I wonder if his contract would have a 'Penalty Clause'

The silly piggies want a £3million loan fee(allegedly)for owd Penshy UTCB

He would soon rediscover his goal scoring form if he played in a footballing side like ours

Cant see this getting anywhere near but with the chances we create he would score goals, He's not a bad player but looks to have lost confidence, Wilder working with him would get him back on track.

I would steer well clear

He should start scoring again, but what if he doesn't? This coming after a big fee and big wages

Hooper was scoring, Fletcher scored a few. Even Joao started scoring

Why couldn't Rhodes?

Pigs wouldn't stop laughing if they dumped him on us and he carried on being sh1te

I wouldn't take the risk personally

Quote Originally Posted by blades58 View Post
    I would steer well clear

He should start scoring again, but what if he doesn't? This coming after a big fee and big wages

Hooper was scoring, Fletcher scored a few. Even Joao started scoring

Why couldn't Rhodes?

Pigs wouldn't stop laughing if they dumped him on us and he carried on being sh1te

I wouldn't take the risk personally
    Jaoa's the one i'd tek off the pigs along wi Forrespigiemissipenieri.UTCB

we certainly wont be signing rhodes he would have to take a 35k a week pay cut for a start do agree with rod about jaoa though very dangerous striker with good physique but i really dont think chris will go anywhere near any more pig players

The obsession and desire for Jordan Rhodes many Blades seem to have is pathetic.

He's w@nk. He's always been w@nk. Now he's even stopped scoring goals. Which is all he had going for him.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast