+ Visit Sheffield United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Pre-Match View From Belgium

Pre-Match View From Belgium

Mmmmmmm - strange lot them Belgians! It’s probably all that cycling over cobble stones that does it.

Quote Originally Posted by RonnieWaldock View Post
    Mmmmmmm - strange lot them Belgians! It’s probably all that cycling over cobble stones that does it.
    very strange race IMHO - put it down to their geographical position - being surrounded by the Dutch, Germans and French must be unsettling

If you've ever tried Trappist beers you'll have a good idea about what makes the Belgians so strange

Quote Originally Posted by Carpe_diem View Post
    If you've ever tried Trappist beers you'll have a good idea about what makes the Belgians so strange

I have - and you could be right.

Where I'm from a pen is just like a goal......even counts the same in the final score

We spent a May Day bank holiday in the wonderful little city of Bruges a few years ago. A bit of sight seeing and a boat ride up the river. Not a lot to buy in the shops except sweets and beer so we just stopped and sampled a few small glasses of their range of beers as we wondered around.

I recall that the morning was like going back in time. Horse’s hooves clip-clopping on quiet cobbled streets. For some season though, I can’t recall much of the afternoon although later that night, it felt like the horses hooves were pounding on my head.

What’s Ronaldo done that puts him above Kane?