+ Visit Sheffield United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Off topic - Brexit

History will see this whole thing as the biggest Political Flop in this countries History, The blind led by the even blinder, whilst we go bumbling forwards lining other people's pockets, who actually don't give a shiny one for anyone or anything but there own personal self interest......

........and breath.

Maybe if the whole country, and especially the BBC, stopped trying to derail the process we would be getting on with it and be on the way to a bit of short term pain followed by long term gain.

Everybody, including finished no marks like Blair, wants to have a say. Fair enough having your say but live with it, the decision's made, but why derail the democratic will, why weaken our hand continually at the negotiating table?.

I was a remainer but the referundum fell the other way so ,now, I'm behind what is best for ENGLAND ( feck the Scots) and , as the worst card player in the world, even I know that you don't show your hand to the other players before you play it.

That's what every politician, pundit and media darling seems to want, so they can put their spin on it, but that's only giving power to Juncker etc and we know we are not going to be given an easy ride ( if we get one the rest of the EU will follow- except the countries the strong are propping up) so keep queit and let the government deliver what the majority voted for.

Quote Originally Posted by redalwaysablade View Post
    History will see this whole thing as the biggest Political Flop in this countries History, The blind led by the even blinder, whilst we go bumbling forwards lining other people's pockets, who actually don't give a shiny one for anyone or anything but there own personal self interest......

........and breath.
    Well said Redders,i'm sick of hearin ababrt Brexit.Our Gertie and me voted to stay in but not wi any conviction.The Tories and Mrs May are a shambles but Labour's just as bad/worse,a strong Labour wud be makin hay whilst this load of ballhacks is goin on but no they keep droppin bigger ballhacks.I've alluss said my politics are(like me simple) i can't stand the Tories and that's the main reason i've alluss voted Labour.Hey up TT,nice to see thi back owd lad,hope you're in good health. UTCB
    Last edited by rodcurrie; 14-06-2018 at 09:53 AM.

Cheers Rod, decided to take a month off !

The health issue is now downgraded to a stent not a by pass and, by the end of the month, should be sorted.

Quote Originally Posted by tomytony View Post

The health issue is now downgraded to a stent not a by pass and, by the end of the month, should be sorted.
    I hope that you’re fixed and fighting fit soon TT.

Quote Originally Posted by GrayBlade View Post
    I hope that you’re fixed and fighting fit soon TT.
    Cheers GB, so do I, been going on since last October.

Sorry to read your news but trust you are well.

Good news and hope all is sorted soon buddy

Glad you're okay TT. Missed your bickering with Rod...

Good to hear. Best wishes.

Uncertainty is what is killing the pound and hurting business, this constant and frankly boring attempts to derail Brexit is hurting all of us. The politicians are more interested in point scoring than helping to move this forward. The EU is so unequally balanced in how it is funded it just does not work. We basically are paying to prop up Poland and paying French farmers to leave fields barren. Italy will be next and the whole deck of cards will slowly collapse. We have to ride out the storm and then we will all build a stronger future for our kids without outside interference.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast