+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: who would you get rid off

[QUOTE=millmoormagic;38919618]Try taking some happy pills fella, eh.

let's see how the season pans out.

It's like GWRU deja vu this....

[QUOTE=welovebooth;38919623]
    Quote Originally Posted by millmoormagic View Post
    Try taking some happy pills fella, eh.

let's see how the season pans out.
    Yeh, a negative post from a negative bloke, you can't wait for failure can you? you can't wait for us to lose so you can say "told you so" like a 10 year old kid, pathetic that.

Quote Originally Posted by welovebooth View Post
    1) getting relegated last day of the season or 3 weeks before your gutted.if your relegated 3 weeks before why would you want the season to continue and it means you have been piss poor.

2) no I have not got a crystal ball but like horses you can only go on the form it has done and these strikers average 1 goal every 4 games to 1 goal every 6 games at a lower standard.

3) I have never mentioned spending beyond our capabilities but what I have questioned is if there isn't 2 million in the transfer fund for the championship than Tony Stewart for all tho good he has done is out of his depth in th championship.

4)it's a joke thinking Warne getting us promotion is a better achievement than warnock keeping us up
    With regard to 4 read what you put.

as we.all know rotherham is a hive for intellectuals.

can't you tell
    They say you can’t fix stupid.
    You can unfortunately it’s illegal.

yes really

I haven't slated our players I just don't think most of them are upto championship standards. every player has a limit.

i haven't slagged Paul Warne off he has got his hands tied behind his back but ultimately he is the manager and it falls on his head.

keeping rotherham in the championship under warnock is ten times a better achievement than Warne getting us promoted.
    Do you ever think about what you put?
    Want to explain why you think Warnock was a better achievement x10?

Warnock has years of experience and pulled all stops out to keep us up with experience backing aswell.

Warney was a fitness coach and threw in the deep end, he has got us promoted in his first season as Manager to which the first half was still a lot of inexperience.

10x better achievement?

Quote Originally Posted by Pocket rocket View Post
    They say you can’t fix stupid.
    You can unfortunately it’s illegal.
    please explain

[QUOTE=millmoormagic;38919629]

Yeh, a negative post from a negative bloke, you can't wait for failure can you? you can't wait for us to lose so you can say "told you so" like a 10 year old kid, pathetic that.
    you don't actually get the point do you?
    the point is I don't want the club to lose I want them to win and survive and establish themselves as a championship club but with the squad at the moment I cant see it happening.

Quote Originally Posted by millertop View Post
    Do you ever think about what you put?
    Want to explain why you think Warnock was a better achievement x10?

Warnock has years of experience and pulled all stops out to keep us up with experience backing aswell.

Warney was a fitness coach and threw in the deep end, he has got us promoted in his first season as Manager to which the first half was still a lot of inexperience.

10x better achievement?
    plus experienced managers struggled in s2 for 6 years with a lot more money and theoretically better players.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast