+ Visit Newcastle United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: No Bids Yet.

Quote Originally Posted by pboromag View Post
    ist it rafa and the solicitor fella

mind you rafa did praise charnley over the goalie coup

so maybe charnley does more than some on here give him credit for
    its definitely charnley on ashleys say so, maybe its now charnley on the solicitors say so after hes spoke to ashley.. now... another link in the chain.

why is it always fatties fult
    another thread turned into anti ashly

maybe just maybe we have them in the bag and rafa has gone on holiday so have the players and we will unveil rafas players in a couple of weeks time

i hear we have hired a cule of mini buses and private jets
    just to bring the under 23 players required here

i tried booking the sand man for 3 weeks time but all the rooms are booked
    so i reckon its that weekend

will be like the first day at uni

16 under 23.s 5 first team players

like bringing a whole new franchiseto the city
    Who mentioned Ashley, other than Hughie G who reckons Rafa will get (some) dosh.

Only you have referred to it as being AA.

Why do you constantly feel the need to drag decent posts down. There something wrong with you?

Btw, what's a cule?
    Last edited by Stanleymag; 14-06-2018 at 06:42 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by toonlegend View Post
    its definitely charnley on ashleys say so, maybe its now charnley on the solicitors say so after hes spoke to ashley.. now... another link in the chain.
    can you prove that staement
    other than the mag said so

im sure rafa praised charnley for making the goalie decision
    never mentioned ash

can you prove that staement
    other than the mag said so

im sure rafa praised charnley for making the goalie decision
    never mentioned ash
    it was documented last year during one of rafa's interviews/press statements whatever. but no i'm not going searching for it

sorry dont believe that

i dont think ash would say rafa is in charge of all things footy and he can have all the money generated and then tell him who he can and cany buy and what he can and cant spend it on

rafa might of been undder illusions of what the club does generate

but i certainly dont think he would allow ash to say who he can and cant sign undder the guide lines of everything the club generates

sorry dont believe that

i dont think ash would say rafa is in charge of all things footy and he can have all the money generated and then tell him who he can and cany buy and what he can and cant spend it on

but i certainly dont think he would allow ash to say who he can and cant sign undder the guide lines of everything the club generates
    https://www.chroniclelive.co.uk/spor...-four-14786652
    Down the page rafa thanks charnley for sorting the deal out

sorry dont believe that

charnley does the dealing. full stop. he is under remits from ashley through the solicitor. rafa can choose who he wants - but its up to charnley to actually get the deal done. the sticking point with rafa's new contract, allegedly is the fact he wants full control on how and on who the money is spent... it isn't the amount of money - as long as he knows what he has got, it's how its spent.

Quote Originally Posted by ronandtet View Post
    https://www.chroniclelive.co.uk/spor...-four-14786652
    Down the page rafa thanks charnley for sorting the deal out
    and why would rafa thank charnley if charnley hadn't done the deal ????? and to be fair maybe he's thanking him cos its one of the rare occassions he's managed to bring a deal rafa wanted to fruition.

Quote Originally Posted by toonlegend View Post
    charnley does the dealing. Full stop. He is under remits from ashley through the solicitor. Rafa can choose who he wants - but its up to charnley to actually get the deal done. The sticking point with rafa's new contract, allegedly is the fact he wants full control on how and on who the money is spent... It isn't the amount of money - as long as he knows what he has got, it's how its spent.
    which is what i say
    you say its charnley on ashlys say so

i say thats not correct

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)