+ Visit West Bromwich Albion FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Am I the only one that thinks this?

I think we’ll go down again next season.

Quote Originally Posted by mickd1961 View Post
    I think we’ll go down again next season.
    We might but we might equally storm it. That's the beauty of the Championship.

My prediction somewhere in the top 8.

Quote Originally Posted by 9goals2hattricks3pen View Post
    We might but we might equally storm it. That's the beauty of the Championship.

My prediction somewhere in the top 8.
    Don't think we'll go down , but don't think we'll storm it either my be as you say top 8 may be about right ?

When the big time charlies out the club ,some fresh hungry young blood. We will go up as champs and hope for a cup Predicating highest season tickets for years COYB

Blimey! Three positive threads in a row about the Baggies and next season. What's going on lads?

Quote Originally Posted by soulman101 View Post
    When the big time charlies out the club ,some fresh hungry young blood. We will go up as champs and hope for a cup Predicating highest season tickets for years COYB
    What's crucial is the right blend, first and foremost a strong spine, for starters I would break the bank to hang on to Foster, Dawson and Rodriguez, and maybe even Barry, yes Barry! One of those has already committed, the notion of a young hungry side sounds exciting but in reality we're gambling on a fresh faced manager, to include too many fresh faced kids all in the same mix is a huge gamble.

I go along with your thinking MJ but I would keep Livermore as opposed to Barry to be honest.

I think the problem is that West Brom fans are as fickle as the rest unfortunately. We soon forget any good to pursue the bad and then drive out of the club. Its a football fan problem. Expect perfection all the time from imperfect players and establishments. Its very tiresome.

Quote Originally Posted by boingy View Post
    I think the problem is that West Brom fans are as fickle as the rest unfortunately. We soon forget any good to pursue the bad and then drive out of the club. Its a football fan problem. Expect perfection all the time from imperfect players and establishments. Its very tiresome.

Everyone is entitled to a view. Is it fickle not to hope Evans does one - on the basis, that he's been crap this season for most of it, and on his huge wages, goes to Barcelona for a team building exercise ( as captain ), then nicks a taxi from a hard working guy, and arrives back to the hotel at 6am pissed! Is this fickle when most employees earning in a year, what he earns in ONE week - would have been sacked immediately for this disgrace?

If you say it was fickle, then perhaps Lee Hughes should have got a slap wrist for manslaughter as there's no difference apart, from he was caught, whilst Evans and Trio got away with it!

Chadli, Rondon, McClean and Barry too should be sold so the club can bring in younger players who are hungry to play for the badge, as opposed to lining their own pockets...........

Absolute rubbish Boingy.

There are a large % of our fans who constantly wear rose tinted specs and anything that’s said against a player or the club gets their backs up.

I sometimes wonder how fans can defend certain players,especially the mediocre foreigners we buy in yet hardly anybody is in here supporting the cause of our home growns prospects like Sam Field.

Everyone including the club stroking the ego of that useless Pole last season whereas in the matches I saw Field last season he was more than worth a place in the team.

This is a forum for 30 people with nothing better to do.......do you really think the players read what we say on here!?

Really!?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)