+ Visit Aston Villa FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Can you think of a less apt stadium name?

Can you think of a less apt stadium name?

ST Andrews has been renamed the Trillion Trophy Stadium 😅😅😅😅😅😅😅

Whoever you support that is funny

I dont think its funny, its absolutely disgusting, filth...oh the name i thought you meant the ground.lol

How long before VP is named The Recon Stadium??

How long before VP is renamed? I'd say by the start of the 2019-20 season at the latest, don't think it will be Recon that owns us by then though.

Talk of it in the Mail today, renaming Villa Park to what ? Who knows, red bull...

As fans will say, it will always be villa park to me but where does it actually say villa park?

It's on the wall above the players heads as they head for the pitch, can't think of anywhere else it's displayed. Oh and those brown roadsigns too of course!

Cant imagine what liverpool fans would say if their Tunnel sign said Welcome to Asda and not Anfield! To that matter villa fans if it read the same!
    Still better than the TTS.

Im sure we could sneak an 'i' in there??

TiTS..

I do believe Edens deals with an insurance company called ' Fortress' now changing to; Fortress Villa Park would work!!!

We would have to build a moat though. How on earth will they get planning permission.

Thats a castle Bongo. A fotress is just a fortified building like Fort Knox!

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)