+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Thistle on Saturday

Thistle on Saturday

Your thoughts chaps?
    I’m predicting a tight home win
    2-1 Utd .
    Hope we can start building some momentum now.

Quote Originally Posted by chiefers View Post
    Your thoughts chaps?
    I’m predicting a tight home win
    2-1 Utd .
    Hope we can start building some momentum now.
    0-3. Taxi for Laszlo.

Home win, banker. 6/4

No idea, hopefully a win but i genuinely dunno. Dunno what team he's likely to field, Stantons out so will he juggle it again? what formation? what keeper? what defence? What strikers?

Thats the thing with United and Csaba, you never know what team will be there and if they'll turn up or not

Only there for first half as i've a wedding later that night so hopefully this is the half we perform as we never do both halves, not for a long long time...

Quote Originally Posted by offshore_arab83 View Post
    ...the half we perform as we never do both halves, not for a long long time...
    It's been like this for so long, really frustrating.

Quote Originally Posted by offshore_arab83 View Post
    No idea, hopefully a win but i genuinely dunno. Dunno what team he's likely to field, Stantons out so will he juggle it again? what formation? what keeper? what defence? What strikers?

Thats the thing with United and Csaba, you never know what team will be there and if they'll turn up or not

Only there for first half as i've a wedding later that night so hopefully this is the half we perform as we never do both halves, not for a long long time...
    Well I think you will be fairly safe. Its just when the ref blows his whistle for half-time, the Csaba pep talk...... turns out to be more like this: www.youtube.com/watch?v=VGp11BIGhfA

Like most i have no idea how we will line up. Hope he sticks with 2 up front though.Dropping even one point will see us slip further back so for me it's even this early a must win game.

Going by the matches so far this season he does seem to prefer playing 2 up front.

Like some others on thread I’ve no faith in csaba. Don’t know what it will be with tactics, line up, but I do have feeling we will win on Saturday.

I feel with united we can still win most games at this level despite csaba, I think Saturday will be one of them, fingers crossed

Hoping for a win. Thistle can be decent. So can we. But I think we are still really fragile. Only wins will bring about the confidence and resilliance we need. Csaba is still lookin at the door if we lose badly.

Just get right in there United. We're at home FFS, take it to them and see what can happen.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)