+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Season 18/19 Fixtures

[QUOTE=macattack;38920159]Nae yet but will be on Sunday won't it as we will be in Europa on the Thursday ![/Q

Be even better if are still in Europe and there not

Nae games over New Year stupid winter shutdown 29th December till 23 rd January Good games over Xmas 2 home games

Quote Originally Posted by TartanIvor View Post
    Nae games over New Year stupid winter shutdown 29th December till 23 rd January Good games over Xmas 2 home games
    Winter shutdown is a sh@te idea. New year games are a magic day oot.

We were getting snow in April for f@ck sake

Only 1 team in the league gets 3 home matches in their opening 4 fixtures. Celtic obviously.

Why can't it just be fair and every team starts with 2 home and 2 away in the first 4 games.
    Last edited by theram1975; 15-06-2018 at 01:16 PM.

I thought that if you played a team in one season two home/one away pre the split then that was reversed in the next season with a minor fudge depending on promoted/relegated teams. Yet fixtures have us away to Hibs/Hearts again twice pre split and home to Killie/Hamilton twice. Why????? What's easier than reversing those four fixtures? Big deal I hear you say plus the bonus of only going to Hamilton's crap pitch once. Except, and I know I am getting ahead of myself but assuming Celtic/Sevco/Hibs/Hearts and us all make top 6, as we are only due two home games then as a minimum we have to go to either Celtic, Hibs or Hearts three times and maybe to two of them three times depending who else makes top 6. I know the crap league structure can give rise to this sort of situation but surely they should not be setting this up as an issue right from day one when the simplicity of reversing those four fixtures, as they should be, would avoid this entirely.

Quote Originally Posted by theram1975 View Post

Why can't it just be fair and every team starts with 2 home and 2 away in the first 4 games.
    Simple maths+Scottish football+involving a cheek= computer explosion

Hope the Hums are only getting 800/900 tickets for their first chance to worship Sir Stevie

Good to get the scum straight out the gate up here.

No excuses Del - heid first and bury the scum. He’s got to sort them out this time as getting outsmarted by a thick scouse f’uckwit in his first ever competitive league game as a manager is something he can’t allow to happen.

He’d struggle to ever recover from an embarrassment like that so he’s got to be positive and get fired right into that sh’ite surely?

Quote Originally Posted by The_Moog View Post
    Good to get the scum straight out the gate up here.

No excuses Del - heid first and bury the scum. He’s got to sort them out this time as getting outsmarted by a thick scouse f’uckwit in his first ever competitive league game as a manager is something he can’t allow to happen.

He’d struggle to ever recover from an embarrassment like that so he’s got to be positive and get fired right into that sh’ite surely?
    Its f@cking huge for him

Big hostile reception for Gerrard and the new boys, crowd to play there part in this one. Boo every hun touch, give em hell coming off the bus, sing loud etc. Hope the 2nd leg of our Europa tie is at home and there away.

Hibs away my birthday weekend is a good ane for me, al make a weekend of it.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast