+ Visit Newcastle United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Money in so far

Money in so far

should be £12m for the Wijnaldum and Sissoko deals and £8m Mbemba. Sels has broken down but no doubt will go so that'll be £22+m and the Sky money 1 July + 3/4 wages off the books (Haidara, Games, Mbemba, Good to be followed by Sels). Fixtures are out for next season Fleetwood at home first then..........oh wait .

Already looking at Travelodge for Fulham away (anyone been to Clapham/Balham on the lash?) as the final game is always set in stone! Things are starting to move, time to be positive.

Quote Originally Posted by Kingstonbob1 View Post

Already looking at Travelodge for Fulham away (anyone been to Clapham/Balham on the lash?) as the final game is always set in stone! Things are starting to move, time to be positive.
    not for many years ha, my uncle lived in balham and worked in kensington, we used to go and stay with him. he'd take us to the irish bars and the hotels around kensington after the pubs had shut

tome its the wages of the books that will give rafa more scope
    i think he will bring at least 3 signings in and ue some of the freed wages for loan players

get rid of the ginger crab

close to 220k a week in wages of the book with mbemeba mitro the crab sels hairdara and good all gone
    do a lot of damage with that at our level

I do hope Colback goes but I've a feeling he'll cling on for the last season of his contract - he'll never make the kind of money he must be on here anywhere else after he finally does go. 😠

And then be able to command a signing on fee as he will be a free agent

subsidise his wages for a few years

Forrest want him and he wants to go but they can't match his wages as i understand it.

Is it worth paying some of his wages to get most off the bill and a small fee.

I'd say yes but i suspect he'll hang on to be a free agent and get the signing on fee as Pboro says

Quote Originally Posted by Jammy89 View Post
    Forrest want him and he wants to go but they can't match his wages as i understand it.

Is it worth paying some of his wages to get most off the bill and a small fee.

I'd say yes but i suspect he'll hang on to be a free agent and get the signing on fee as Pboro says
    I'd say yes to that Jammy. I think we should consider giving him away for free and let them pay his wages as a kind of fee.

Make him train with the U23s, select him for every game and if he refuses to play, fine him 2 weeks' wages each time. he'll soon get sick and bugger off,

Quote Originally Posted by Zippity View Post
    Make him train with the U23s, select him for every game and if he refuses to play, fine him 2 weeks' wages each time. he'll soon get sick and bugger off,
    That's another way to solve the problem

Quote Originally Posted by Zippity View Post
    Probably claim constructive dismissal and we'll end up losing hte case.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)