Results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: Forest splashing cash

  1. #1

    Forest splashing cash

    13m on a Benfica player with another lad on season loan. Crazy money in the Championship

  2. #2
    Quote Originally Posted by AceOfBlades View Post
    13m on a Benfica player with another lad on season loan. Crazy money in the Championship
    Joao Carvalho and Diogo Goncalves on a season loan,thaz only gid half a story Ace of.Ex Argie boss Bielsa is new Leeds boss. UTCB

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by rodcurrie View Post
    Joao Carvalho and Diogo Goncalves on a season loan,thaz only gid half a story Ace of.Ex Argie boss Bielsa is new Leeds boss. UTCB
    didn't trust my speeling, thanks for finishing the job

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Sheffield
    Posts
    14,934
    Quote Originally Posted by rodcurrie View Post
    Joao Carvalho and Diogo Goncalves on a season loan,thaz only gid half a story Ace of.Ex Argie boss Bielsa is new Leeds boss. UTCB
    Whats Bielsa at Leeds gorra do wi Forest...........ya gump.

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by CHIPBUTTYBLADE View Post
    Whats Bielsa at Leeds gorra do wi Forest...........ya gump.
    Both our championship rivals Agnes,leave the Irish alone for a bit dux. UTCB

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •