+ Visit Leeds United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Our new man Marcelo - the messiah or just a very naughty boy ?

Quote Originally Posted by Marley past ghosts View Post
    im there every season dummy,
    The f ucking irony lol lol

Quote Originally Posted by Tichi1 View Post
    Not quite right you thick cnut - I go to the matches that I select - cos they will probably entertain me - and I don't predict great things every season and I don't moan and groan about 14 wasted years - cos I haven't wasted 14 years - like you have thicko...

I spend my time how I choose - and have other things that are important to me to spend my cash on - I have probably been to more games than you given that i'm about ten years older - but just don't crow about it like you do loser.

JUST THINK OF ALL THAT LOVELY MONEY YOU'VE WASTED OVER THE LAST 14 YEARS TO JUST MOAN ABOUT EVERYTHING LEEDS - YOU COULD HAVE HAD A FEW HOLIDAYS AND A NICE NEW MOTOR INSTEAD....

As I said earlier - fecking Idiot!
    yeah in other words your a plastic

what you waiting for a play off final ticket to come along in ten years . you will be six foot under by then dopey cnut

Quote Originally Posted by spaldy View Post
    Of course he goes.... to old trafford.
    old trafford is far nearer than than the good old us o a .

yeah in other words your a plastic

what you waiting for a play off final ticket to come along in ten years . you will be six foot under by then dopey cnut
    I don't post much, just read and giggle to myself, as to a lot of what has been written on here over the last couple of years.
    Gone downhill a lot lately, but asides from that, I thought I had to enlighten you Mr Marley.
    Tichi or any other Leeds supporter come to that, is not a 'Plastic'.
    'Plastic' fans are so called supporters who change their allegiance from one club which isn't being successful, to a club that is.
    Liverpool to scum to Chelscum to Citeh would describe a 'Plastic'
    I wouldn't think Leeds have any 'Plastics' that support them (yet).
    Maybe it's time to change your insults mate.

Quote Originally Posted by CromerWhite View Post
    It was 30 million a few weeks ago, now 50 million. Is this because you were to clueless to know that we spent thirty last season?

An all this *******s about 14 years when AR only took over the club a year ago, feck me you're tiresome Bobby boy.

do the maths , radrizaani did not spend owt like 30 million on players last season .

he got 22 million from the sales of wood and taylor alone, before the season even started , he brought 15 players in at around ten million , half of them were free transfers or loan deals . he paid the 3million for jansson in instalments .

he as already made a mint through tv money , and highest home attendances in the league last season , and his spending it all on a regular basis hiring orta , christianson , heckingbottom, and the rest of his lackies , who aint got a clue between them what it takes to get promoted.

Quote Originally Posted by johnf89 View Post
    I don't post much, just read and giggle to myself, as to a lot of what has been written on here over the last couple of years.
    Gone downhill a lot lately, but asides from that, I thought I had to enlighten you Mr Marley.
    Tichi or any other Leeds supporter come to that, is not a 'Plastic'.
    'Plastic' fans are so called supporters who change their allegiance from one club which isn't being successful, to a club that is.
    Liverpool to scum to Chelscum to Citeh would describe a 'Plastic'
    I wouldn't think Leeds have any 'Plastics' that support them (yet).
    Maybe it's time to change your insults mate.
    you would soon find out how many plastics , follow this club . if promotion was ever achieved 10,000 including tichi would jump on the bandwagon clamouring for tickets overnight.

do the maths , radrizaani did not spend owt like 30 million on players last season .

he got 22 million from the sales of wood and taylor alone, before the season even started , he brought 15 players in at around ten million , half of them were free transfers or loan deals . he paid the 3million for jansson in instalments .

he as already made a mint through tv money , and highest home attendances in the league last season , and his spending it all on a regular basis hiring orta , christianson , heckingbottom, and the rest of his lackies , who aint got a clue between them what it takes to get promoted.
    which shows how little you understand about football transfers ... the money does not all come in one tranche .. oh you do understand but apparently that only applies to incoming players and not outgoing players to bolster your logic ....

plus he signs the highest possible profile coach we had had possibly ever and you still bleat on.

Cibicki, Saiz, Jannson, Hernandez, LDB, FW, Foreshaw, Roberts, Alioski account for at least half of the players coming in and none were on a free transfer - Hmmmn Marley logic in play again.

There are lots lots on here who make sense, many of whom now stay away not because they are plastic but because they are tired of the borefest and the inability of some to see a different point of view without wanting to beat that point of view into submission.

i think your style of communication is much better suited to twitter.

i am sure if the rumours that we will sign at least two of Hernandez (adel), Vydra ands Marriott come off then there will be some dark lining you will pull from the silver cloud.

i bet you voted Brexit purely on immigration grounds to top it off too - how is that one working out for ya? 😂

Quote Originally Posted by hopelesslyoptimistic View Post
    which shows how little you understand about football transfers ... the money does not all come in one tranche .. oh you do understand but apparently that only applies to incoming players and not outgoing players to bolster your logic ....

plus he signs the highest possible profile coach we had had possibly ever and you still bleat on.

Cibicki, Saiz, Jannson, Hernandez, LDB, FW, Foreshaw, Roberts, Alioski account for at least half of the players coming in and none were on a free transfer - Hmmmn Marley logic in play again.

There are lots lots on here who make sense, many of whom now stay away not because they are plastic but because they are tired of the borefest and the inability of some to see a different point of view without wanting to beat that point of view into submission.

i think your style of communication is much better suited to twitter.

i am sure if the rumours that we will sign at least two of Hernandez (adel), Vydra ands Marriott come off then there will be some dark lining you will pull from the silver cloud.

i bet you voted Brexit purely on immigration grounds to top it off too - how is that one working out for ya? 😂

Far too much common sence for that phony halfwit to comprehend mate, he's never set foot into ER. Tries to be a smart arse Schitt stirrer but sees his own arse time and time again and worms his way out by trying to insult folk on here far more savvy then he will ever be. He's a phony cnut nothing more.........Ignore setting.

Quote Originally Posted by OldWhiteTaff View Post
    So it's been confirmed, Bielsa is our new head coach, and what a high risk gamble it appears to be to me. Sure he has his admirers (Guardiola, Pochettino etc), but his recent history really makes me nervous. At Lille (his last club) he was apparently on £8m a year, and the owner spent £50m building the team he wanted, and his record was 3 wins, 3 draw and 7 defeats from the first 13 games before he was sacked last December. So genius or not, his methods clearly failed there. And he apparently doesn't speak a word of english, which is surely going to make getting his methods understood by the vast majority of our squad that much more difficult, especially if those tactics are as radical as we're being led to believe. And all this against the backdrop of trying to compete in the Championship, and it's very particular challenges.

I'm not going to be all doom and gloom about this, it's probably the most high profile management appointment we've made for many many years, but like I say any excitement I'm feeling about our prospects now is tempered by a good deal of apprehension, because if the last 15 years has taught me one thing, it's that where LUFC is concerned, if it can go wrong then it usually does............
    Spot on with the observations.

I'd ask one question which won't get a straight answer from anywhere, why him?

Quote Originally Posted by hopelesslyoptimistic View Post
    Great appointment
    Great statement of intent
    need to give him time but can’t really see any negatives and kind of shoots down the argument he won’t spend money
    (Sighs with resignation), it's not how much you spend, it's what you spen your money ON!.

This guy has done nothing for years, sacked from a position where his transfer budget makes Leeds' look pitiful, with no experience of English football never mind the Championship and to top it all can't speak English. F00king statement of intent my are, another reaming of Leeds fans who are financing the football fantasy land.

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)