+ Visit Leeds United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Our new man Marcelo - the messiah or just a very naughty boy ?

Quote Originally Posted by MrsORichSenior View Post
    17,000 Season tickets sold so far with an extra 300 sold within six hours of Bielsa being appointed !

MOT
    Where you getting 17,000 from?

Quote Originally Posted by joellufcprice View Post
    Where you getting 17,000 from?
    Insider knowledge Joel - the Yorkshire Evening Post....

17,000 Season tickets sold so far with an extra 300 sold within six hours of Bielsa being appointed !

MOT
    they had a whip round on here mrs o , they all clubbed together and bought one to share amongst themselves , they are all going to take it in turns to go to a game every week

Marles me old cxxt you need to grow up,tell me about the night in Paris,have you seen leeds win 3 times at old trafford,where you at the hillsbourgh semi,st andrews on a friday night against charlton,i could go on and on,times have changed and people have got older and wiser some fans are dead are you having a go at them for not attending,most fans have served their time watching leeds and now show up now and again,show respect.

Quote Originally Posted by klix View Post
    Marles me old cxxt you need to grow up,tell me about the night in Paris,have you seen leeds win 3 times at old trafford,where you at the hillsbourgh semi,st andrews on a friday night against charlton,i could go on and on,times have changed and people have got older and wiser some fans are dead are you having a go at them for not attending,most fans have served their time watching leeds and now show up now and again,show respect.
    some fans have done all that and still go, and some hardly ever go regardless of the teams position or circumstances , i will let you decide which category of fan i am talking about.on here. .

leeds could reach a cup final , and you would still get kaplan, tichi , big tits, and all the rest posting on here.

And what is the problem with that,please can you tell me how 120k leeds fans could get in a cup final

Quote Originally Posted by klix View Post
    And what is the problem with that,please can you tell me how 120k leeds fans could get in a cup final
    the problem is pal, when you have posters who never go , when every game is not a cup final and there is plenty of opportunity to go, maybe one day the penny might drop eh ?

MOT
    Thanks Mrs O. Think we sold a total of 18k last season so going to surpass that.

Really looking forward to the new season. This guy simply would not come if the prospect of the Premiership in a year or two was not realistic. I’m hanging on to that thought and looking forward to the days and weeks ahead to see events unfold.

Quote Originally Posted by Pacaman View Post
    Thanks Mrs O. Think we sold a total of 18k last season so going to surpass that.

Really looking forward to the new season. This guy simply would not come if the prospect of the Premiership in a year or two was not realistic. I’m hanging on to that thought and looking forward to the days and weeks ahead to see events unfold.
    erm, didnt they say the same about brian clough , jock stein , george graham , terry venables, and the rest .

plenty of big hitters have been here over the years , unless radrizaani is going to shell 50 million quid out , and get rid of orta , then he wont be here nowhere near three years.

Quote Originally Posted by Marley past ghosts View Post
    the problem is pal, when you have posters who never go , when every game is not a cup final and there is plenty of opportunity to go, maybe one day the penny might drop eh ?
    You don't go either so stfu

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)