+ Visit Leeds United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Our new man Marcelo - the messiah or just a very naughty boy ?

Quote Originally Posted by joellufcprice View Post
    You don't go either so stfu
    im there every season dummy, by the way your ignore button must be faullty again.

Quote Originally Posted by Pacaman View Post
    Thanks Mrs O. Think we sold a total of 18k last season so going to surpass that.

Really looking forward to the new season. This guy simply would not come if the prospect of the Premiership in a year or two was not realistic. I’m hanging on to that thought and looking forward to the days and weeks ahead to see events unfold.
    20k plus last season - up 6k from season 16/17 ..............

Great to see the club has opened a new 'club shop' at Yeadon Leeds /Bradford Airport too for the Euro crews coming over - 4.30am to 4.30 pm.
    PL & Euro 'ere we come ........

MOT

Quote Originally Posted by MrsORichSenior View Post
    20k plus last season - up 6k from season 16/17 ..............

Great to see the club has opened a new 'club shop' at Yeadon Leeds /Bradford Airport too for the Euro crews coming over - 4.30am to 4.30 pm.
    PL & Euro 'ere we come ........

MOT
    they will be selling new shirts soon mrs o, with the words bielsas barmy army printed on them, by christmas they will be flogging em in leeds market for a quid apiece.

Quote Originally Posted by Silentman View Post
    Messiah or not, he's just another manager coming into a league he knows nothing about with some bang average players and a now even greater weight of expectation than with any any of the recent managers we've had. He isn't going to turn Wiedwald into a world class keeper nor Sacko into a world class ball crosser; and he's probably still going to get turned over by the likes of Millwall and Brentford. I'd have a wager with anyone on here that he's not our manager come this time next year.
    he is an argie , temperamental at the best of times , if he does not get what he wants, the toys will be out of the pram in no time at all . he was at lazio two days .

Quote Originally Posted by Marley past ghosts View Post
    erm, didnt they say the same about brian clough , jock stein , george graham , terry venables, and the rest .

plenty of big hitters have been here over the years , unless radrizaani is going to shell 50 million quid out , and get rid of orta , then he wont be here nowhere near three years.
    It was 30 million a few weeks ago, now 50 million. Is this because you were to clueless to know that we spent thirty last season?

An all this *******s about 14 years when AR only took over the club a year ago, feck me you're tiresome Bobby boy.

He is temperamental at the best of times , if he does not get what he wants, the toys will be out of the pram in no time at all . .
    Described yourself perfectly there plum!

Are you one of the 300 just bought [Shelled out your hard earned] your season ticket?

You call us mugs - do nothing but moan about everything Leeds - then spend a fortune to moan about every game....

In your own words [Well pinched from WTF11 actually] "Definition of insanity... keep doing the same thing that hasn't worked for 14 years - expecting things to change"

Idiot

Quote Originally Posted by Tichi1 View Post
    Described yourself perfectly there plum!

Are you one of the 300 just bought [Shelled out your hard earned] your season ticket?

You call us mugs - do nothing but moan about everything Leeds - then spend a fortune to moan about every game....

In your own words [Well pinched from WTF11 actually] "Definition of insanity... keep doing the same thing that hasn't worked for 14 years - expecting things to change"

Idiot
    you have no worries on that score have you eh, you and the trolly dollies who post on here can watch and wait and then see i was right once again.

go back to your excuses book old man, because the real truth as been there to see for a very long time, its just that the plastics can never see it because they dont have the knowledge because they never go.
    Last edited by Marley past ghosts; 16-06-2018 at 11:51 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by CromerWhite View Post
    It was 30 million a few weeks ago, now 50 million. Is this because you were to clueless to know that we spent thirty last season?

An all this *******s about 14 years when AR only took over the club a year ago, feck me you're tiresome Bobby boy.
    radrizaani is the same as the previous owners , when it comes down to it he wont shell out anything like what is needed .

the clown is spending more money on compensation, hiring and firing managers every six months .

you have no worries on that score have you eh, you and the trolly dollies who post on here can watch and wait and then see i was right once again.

go back to your excuses book old man, because the real truth as been there to see for a very long time, its just that the plastics can never see it because they dont have the knowledge because they never go.
    Not quite right you thick cnut - I go to the matches that I select - cos they will probably entertain me - and I don't predict great things every season and I don't moan and groan about 14 wasted years - cos I haven't wasted 14 years - like you have thicko...

I spend my time how I choose - and have other things that are important to me to spend my cash on - I have probably been to more games than you given that i'm about ten years older - but just don't crow about it like you do loser.

JUST THINK OF ALL THAT LOVELY MONEY YOU'VE WASTED OVER THE LAST 14 YEARS TO JUST MOAN ABOUT EVERYTHING LEEDS - YOU COULD HAVE HAD A FEW HOLIDAYS AND A NICE NEW MOTOR INSTEAD....

As I said earlier - fecking Idiot!

Quote Originally Posted by joellufcprice View Post
    You don't go either so stfu
    Of course he goes.... to old trafford.

Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)