+ Visit Leeds United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: Our new man Marcelo - the messiah or just a very naughty boy ?

Quote Originally Posted by Rev72 View Post
    Looks like me old pal hairyjerry has been brainwashed agreeing to that kind of bullsh1t comment.

What forum is it?
    Wacccoe - HJ often mooching about on there ........... not sure how many of our London games he's been to of late.
    As for 'Brainwashing' quite a few on there are in Bobs camp.
    Regardless still a great place for ticket favours .... quite a contingent in the Home Counties who follow us - Jeez,sounds abit Man U that.
    MOT

Quote Originally Posted by MrsORichSenior View Post
    Wacccoe - HJ often mooching about on there ........... not sure how many of our London games he's been to of late.
    As for 'Brainwashing' quite a few on there are in Bobs camp.
    Regardless still a great place for ticket favours .... quite a contingent in the Home Counties who follow us - Jeez,sounds abit Man U that.
    MOT
    Waccoe..was a member on there some years ago and ended up having some tw@t hacking my account

You post on there Mrs O?

If you do could you tell HJ the Rev has asked after him..always had a soft spot for old HJ

Ta love

Bored tonight
    There are loads of similar threads in and around the same time.

The more things change, the more they stay the same.

Quote Originally Posted by WTF11 View Post
    (Sighs with resignation), it's not how much you spend, it's what you spen your money ON!.

This guy has done nothing for years, sacked from a position where his transfer budget makes Leeds' look pitiful, with no experience of English football never mind the Championship and to top it all can't speak English. F00king statement of intent my are, another reaming of Leeds fans who are financing the football fantasy land.
    Oooh - wise words once more from the sage

Sarcasm, lowest form of wit etc etc.

Frankly don't care if my opinions are shared o not (it's what is called being independently minded, some on here should try it sometime).

As it is, I'll wait until I'm proved right, again, just as I was with Christiansen, Orta, Wiedwald, Grot, Anita, Ekuban, BEFORE THEY SIGNED A PLAYER OR KICKED A BALL.
    … and once again

Quote Originally Posted by hopelesslyoptimistic View Post
    … and once again
    And you suggest I stop stalking you? I have admitted, numerous times and on numerous threads, that I was wrong about Bielsa. Never have I seen any similar admission from those who call me "bellend", "d1ckjhead", "w4nker", etc etc (none of which I care a fig about, just amused at how "being kinder" is translated occasionally) that they were wrong about.........shall I go through the list, really?

Then again, some of us have integrity, other just pretend to.

FWIW I wish the guy well (as said on a couple of other threads), honour what he has done, think he has been treated with disdain by our wonderful owner and the rest of the hangers on, and hope that Marsch has sufficient time (and skill) to keep us up.

Agh lads, I bumped this only in jest and curiosity.

And you suggest I stop stalking you? I have admitted, numerous times and on numerous threads, that I was wrong about Bielsa. Never have I seen any similar admission from those who call me "bellend", "d1ckjhead", "w4nker", etc etc (none of which I care a fig about, just amused at how "being kinder" is translated occasionally) that they were wrong about.........shall I go through the list, really?

Then again, some of us have integrity, other just pretend to.

FWIW I wish the guy well (as said on a couple of other threads), honour what he has done, think he has been treated with disdain by our wonderful owner and the rest of the hangers on, and hope that Marsch has sufficient time (and skill) to keep us up.
    The pomposity and piousness really know no bounds. You have bullied, called people idiots and worse, spouted nonsense about things you nothing about, often been the height of little Englander and all the while given it out.

You reap what you sow and then you bleat and cry like a child even asking for mods to be removed.

I reached out and tried to be kind and the you reverted to type, Your first posts back on here after your flounce were just digs at me so why should I turn the other cheek.

I will give you that you are fairly consistent at being an objectionable idiot - beyond that who knows.

Ever since you have posted on here you have always sought to find people to have a go at - just very very sad.

Quote Originally Posted by hopelesslyoptimistic View Post
    The pomposity and piousness really know no bounds. You have bullied, called people idiots and worse, spouted nonsense about things you nothing about, often been the height of little Englander and all the while given it out.

You reap what you sow and then you bleat and cry like a child even asking for mods to be removed.

I reached out and tried to be kind and the you reverted to type, Your first posts back on here after your flounce were just digs at me so why should I turn the other cheek.

I will give you that you are fairly consistent at being an objectionable idiot - beyond that who knows.

Ever since you have posted on here you have always sought to find people to have a go at - just very very sad.
    I made a single mention of your desire to be "left alone", followed by measured and complimentary comments regarding Bielsa, and yet the bile spewed forth, You sir, are C U N T of the highest order and whether I get banned on not for saying so is irrelevant, you know you are, and I know you are. There will be no further interchange between you and I instigated by me, ever. THAT you can be absolutely assured of.

I made a single mention of your desire to be "left alone", followed by measured and complimentary comments regarding Bielsa, and yet the bile spewed forth, You sir, are C U N T of the highest order and whether I get banned on not for saying so is irrelevant, you know you are, and I know you are. There will be no further interchange between you and I instigated by me, ever. THAT you can be absolutely assured of.
    Ooo look Mr Nice came out to play. What a sweetheart you are.

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)