+ Visit Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 10 of 337 FirstFirst ... 891011122060110 ... LastLast

Thread: General News Chat

Not looking great for those boys in Thailand. Monsoons on their way and running out of options.

Brexit secretary Davis resigns, Borris packs it in. What an utter shambles

I'd almost be embarrassed if I actually gave a f*ck about the conservative party. We'd be as well packing the brexit negotiations in right now.

Strong & stable...strong & stable...strong & stable...Strong & stable...strong & stable...strong & stable...Strong & stable...strong & stable...strong & stable...

I'd trust May before I'd trust those two. She was always going to get thrown under the bus by them. Brexit is a total **** up. Everyone has made a **** of it and Corbyn deserves some grief as well.

The Maybot will be out soon. Of course she should never have been PM in the first place. She has deliberately f@cked up the brexit negotiations because she doesn't really want to leave the EU.

Quote Originally Posted by Jupiter View Post
    She has deliberately f@cked up the brexit negotiations because she doesn't really want to leave the EU.
    Yeah that sounds plausible

Quote Originally Posted by Jupiter View Post
    The Maybot will be out soon. Of course she should never have been PM in the first place. She has deliberately f@cked up the brexit negotiations because she doesn't really want to leave the EU.
    Not sure if you are joking or not but if you aren't, what would her thinking be there? We would still be leaving the EU except she would have made sure we leave with a sh*t deal.

Quote Originally Posted by mondo_notion View Post
    Not sure if you are joking or not but if you aren't, what would her thinking be there? We would still be leaving the EU except she would have made sure we leave with a sh*t deal.
    But if we leave and still have to obey EU rules, that's like still being in. Then she would hope we would get back in eventually. It's a classic Sir Humphrey style bit of jiggery pokery.

What were the rules we didn't like again?

Bendy bananas, Muslims & the metric system

Page 10 of 337 FirstFirst ... 891011122060110 ... LastLast