+ Visit Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 14 of 335 FirstFirst ... 412131415162464114 ... LastLast

Thread: General News Chat

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    Attachment 10288

This boy’s also a knob. If folk want to point that out to him, then fine
    I shouldn't be surprised but I've got to ask, did he actually say that?

My original point was these protests don't actually achieve anything. Trump ain't going to see them, I'm pretty sure he wouldn't pay much attention to any coverage they create so what is the point?

On the anti-Iraq marches it was more the general public making a 'not in my name' statement which is fine, the independence demo is different because you have the chance of running in to some nae sayers for a richt good rumble but to take time off work, make a silly little sign and stand about London or where ever in the hope it makes a difference to Trump is ridiculous.

I'm sure there's lots of people out there calling the Trump protests pointless whilst giving an appreciative nod to the Tommy Robinson protest. fuckwits.

Quote Originally Posted by Aldo1983 View Post
    I'm sure there's lots of people out there calling the Trump protests pointless whilst giving an appreciative nod to the Tommy Robinson protest. fuckwits.
    Maybe but I guarantee they will have just as much success. Only difference is their home made signs may include some racier language.

Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post
    Attachment 10292

Attachment 10293
    If you are going to protest. F@cking mean it and dinna bring your faux offence sh@t to the table
    I'm sorry min but that's in really poor taste

Quote Originally Posted by Kilgore trout View Post
    Protest against me then

Quote Originally Posted by Kilgore trout View Post
    Welcome aboard Trout. Excellent input so far.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/av/world-...champs-elysees

France celebrates the world cup win by rioting, looting and fighting with police

2 dead according to other reports

F@ck sake , crack open the champagne or the calvados ye fuds

Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post
    https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/av/world-...champs-elysees

France celebrates the world cup win by rioting, looting and fighting with police

2 dead according to other reports

F@ck sake , crack open the champagne or the calvados ye fuds
    The two deaths were nothing to do with the riots, but rioting after your country wins the world cup... wtf ?

These people use the chaos and celebrations to 'act out' and cause mayhem. If that was happening in Aberdeen and i think i would leather any c*nt who was panning in windows and acting like a delinquent.

In other news, surely May's coat is on a shoogly peg now? I give credit to the utter cretin as she has managed to hold on longer than i ever thought she would, but Brexit has and is the colossal f*ck up most of us thought it would be.

Whether you voted for it or not, there was no capable party or party leader who was ever going to be able to deliver it. It needed a Trump like figure, we have May, both equally detestable, but one has the cahonas and the other doesnt... literally and metaphorically speaking.

Quote Originally Posted by Stupie82 View Post
    The two deaths were nothing to do with the riots, but rioting after your country wins the world cup... wtf ?

These people use the chaos and celebrations to 'act out' and cause mayhem. If that was happening in Aberdeen and i think i would leather any c*nt who was panning in windows and acting like a delinquent.
    F@cking morons the lot of them

Page 14 of 335 FirstFirst ... 412131415162464114 ... LastLast