+ Visit Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 190 of 339 FirstFirst ... 90140180188189190191192200240290 ... LastLast
Results 1,891 to 1,900 of 3388

Thread: General News Chat

Ah right, we got there in the end. Wee Weegie Nippy is a bitch because she won’t tailor public health measures to suit your social life.

Sound. I’m not going to attempt to point out where that’s going wrong

All will be well.

No need to panic or act hastily, as targets have been announced.

I can sleep safely in my bus shelter.

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    Ah right, we got there in the end. Wee Weegie Nippy is a bitch because she won’t tailor public health measures to suit your social life.

Sound. I’m not going to attempt to point out where that’s going wrong

I haven't been for a pint or the the fitba in this country since at least before all this madness started.

Messing around with travel however is a different thing altogether.

Making it difficult to come into this godforsaken country is ridiculous, given that we are usually at the top of any infection charts.

Quote Originally Posted by 57vintage View Post
    All will be well.

No need to panic or act hastily, as targets have been announced.

I can sleep safely in my bus shelter.
    I canna be fu cked with "targets".
    "Targets" boil my p1ss.
    "Targets" are set by people with zero knowledge of the matter to which the "targets" relate in order that it looks like they're undertaking " proactive management".
    Did I mention that I fu cking hate w@nky management speak?
    And "targets".
    Dinna get me fu cking started on "targets".

So, our target to become a challenger brand didn’t please you then?

I agree, once a target is set, everyone tries to find a way round actually doing the job properly so that they can guarantee to hit their target.

Grampian Region HQ Woodhill House, mid-80s, the consultants agreed an “answer incoming calls within three rings” target with reception staff, and installed some sort of fancy dan, big brother auto-monitoring system to measure performance.

Month after month, the data (always plural mind, or I’ll skelp yer lug) return showed performance around 80-85%, not good enough, and the staff were ordered to improve.

Then, after another couple of unchanged performance returns, the data demonstrated sudden improvement, with 100% success against the target every month. The bean-counters were so pleased that the staff were given some sort of award.

The wily, sussed answering wifies had discovered, you see, that the monitoring doofer (I hate to get technical) only counted calls that were answered, so if the staff didna get to it within three rings, they ignored it and it remained unlogged.

Introduce daft, “arbitrary” (Deming) targets, and the outcome might be poorer customer service. Daft ****s.

Next week: South Yorkshire Ambulance Service and its 18-minute emergency attendance target. Dinna have a heart attack in Doncaster.

****ing Blairite pish.

I’ll ask him if he gets out.
    Won’t get the opportunity.

Get your booster, wear a mask & keep your distance. Try to entertain the bonkers idea that restrictions are being placed for the benefit of public health.

You know, act like a f*cking adult

Won’t get the opportunity.

Get your booster, wear a mask & keep your distance. Try to entertain the bonkers idea that restrictions are being placed for the benefit of public health.

You know, act like a f*cking adult
    Ach that's terrible, Mason.
    Sorry for your loss.

Quote Originally Posted by Donanddusted View Post
    Ach that's terrible, Mason.
    Sorry for your loss.
    Just a huge shame. Genuinely lovely guy, funny, hard working & always helpful to everyone he worked with. The type of person that seems to be in short supply these days. Everything will be slightly sh1tter without him about

BBC News having a great festive period.

Get Pinochets grandson on to discuss a sh1te result the Chilean election. Interviews a impartial us legal expert, who discredits the victims in the Maxwell case. They fail to mention he’s a nonce & Epsteins lawyer. They then give airtime to a convicted child *** traffickers brother, to remind us of how unfair it all is. BBC Scotland share a story today under the headline ‘ Scotland's target of 100% electricity generated from renewables missed’. It was 98.6%, which in a normal country, would be a great success.

Hopefully in 2022 the Queen snuffs it, Andrews in jail & the BBC News output dies on its @rse.

Happy new year to everyone when it comes. I’m going to try and cheer up a bit

Page 190 of 339 FirstFirst ... 90140180188189190191192200240290 ... LastLast