+ Visit Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 335 FirstFirst 12341252102 ... LastLast

Thread: General News Chat

I don't want to show off but I can drink liquid without using a straw.

I went to McDonalds once, it was s'hite. ( London 1979)

That was Ping’s hoose, min.

They’re speaking aboot the ither Mcdonalds.

Paper straws once used are designated as food waste and are currently unfit for recycling under The Waste (Scotland) Act 2012 and succeeding amendments.

Quote Originally Posted by Aldo1983 View Post
    Me. Veggie, into an a***ual man and loves a ridiculous conspiracy.

He's a blade.

Just always trying to do my bit, as we all should. C*nts that drop litter are worse than Huns.

The boy who stopped the Upskirting vote surely has a reason (to obvious for him to be a perv or have very shiny shoes). Nobody would object to that vote without a really good reason.

I think the talk around SUP (single use plastics) has been hyped up and some of the photos have been photoshopped.

However, they do make us all think. I do now try to avoid SUP’s wherever possible now. (I’m a Tory not a treehugger).

Quote Originally Posted by sheepcrooky View Post
    The boy who stopped the Upskirting vote surely has a reason (to obvious for him to be a perv or have very shiny shoes). Nobody would object to that vote without a really good reason.
    It’s because he’s a massive w@nk. He also blocked one about police dogs getting stabbed.

Also voted against same *** marriage, loves performing animals in circuses, claimed £881 expenses to get his sofa fixed, wants to abolish the minimum wage & calls House of Commons staff ‘servants’

You know, typical Tory stuff.

I think the talk around SUP (single use plastics) has been hyped up and some of the photos have been photoshopped.
    Why would you think that?

As Mason points out, his previous voting doesn't exactly endear himself, however, there are existing laws up here so I'd imagine there are down there as well. Just not specific.

Quote Originally Posted by 57vintage View Post
    That was Ping’s hoose, min.

They’re speaking aboot the ither Mcdonalds.

I did visit Ping when he lived in London but he'd married Suzy by that time and she made him use the toilet when he wanted a s'hite.

We went to see Spurs and just paid at the gate.

Changed days.

Glasgow School of Art ruined by fire again. I know the guy that installed the sprinkler system the last time.

Page 2 of 335 FirstFirst 12341252102 ... LastLast