+ Visit Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 25 of 337 FirstFirst ... 1523242526273575125 ... LastLast

Thread: General News Chat

Quote Originally Posted by donsdaft View Post
    That's pretty bloody obscure.

Ask a yank who Neil Kinnock is and wait for the comprehensive reply.
    Having spent 30 years working for septics I’m sure you will find they could not name any politician outwith the good old US of A....

SF

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-45611403

All 6 siblings of the Republican candidate for Arizona putting the boot into him during a Democrat rivals advert.

Quote Originally Posted by Aldo1983 View Post
    https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-45611403

All 6 siblings of the Republican candidate for Arizona putting the boot into him during a Democrat rivals advert.
    He's actually got 9 siblings, so they don't all hate him.

So a banksy original sells for £1 million at an auction at Sothebys before suddenly automatically shredding itself. That's brilliant. Apparently the buyer via phone was laughing when the staff tried to explain what had happened. I wonder if he still has to cough up for it.

Quote Originally Posted by mondo_notion View Post
    So a banksy original sells for £1 million at an auction at Sothebys before suddenly automatically shredding itself. That's brilliant. Apparently the buyer via phone was laughing when the staff tried to explain what had happened. I wonder if he still has to cough up for it.
    The equivalent of us signing Paul Bernard.

Kavanaugh QC sworn in. A very intelligent and educated fella...that's as close to a creationist as you'll get. Sums right wing America up nicely.

Quote Originally Posted by mondo_notion View Post
    That story is f@cking great. There was a shedder in the frame that was controlled by remote control

The equivalent of us signing Paul Bernard.
    Not quite.....Bernard cost including his wages the club approx £2M......to drive his Ferrari about town......”whoever” had a spare £1M to buy this painting has bought history and with that, what is left I would imagine be worth more now.

Quote Originally Posted by Jackjarvis View Post
    Not quite.....Bernard cost including his wages the club approx £2M......to drive his Ferrari about town......”whoever” had a spare £1M to buy this painting has bought history and with that, what is left I would imagine be worth more now.
    Aye awright

Kavanaugh QC sworn in. A very intelligent and educated fella...that's as close to a creationist as you'll get. Sums right wing America up nicely.
    The American right have the weirdest interpretation of Christianity ever......and, oddly, they seem to favour a fundamentalist version of Sharia Law.

All very odd.

Page 25 of 337 FirstFirst ... 1523242526273575125 ... LastLast