+ Visit Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 282 of 340 FirstFirst ... 182232272280281282283284292332 ... LastLast
Results 2,811 to 2,820 of 3391

Thread: General News Chat

There's folk in their mid seventies wailing because their mother was taken from them too soon.

Angry because they had to die without anyone visiting them I understand.

But who wants to be in their nineties and sitting in a pool of their own pish in a home?

Quote Originally Posted by WhenTattieFlooredChas View Post
    What are the possible outcomes of this hearing? Chucked out of politics? Jail? I tend to look anywhere else when I see his face so haven't really followed this too closely.
    I believe IF found guilty, then he could get suspended from parliament, which in turn could trigger a by-election. If his local party choose to kick him out.
    Considering he was selected just last week by his local party (Uxbridge?) to represent them at next year's election I suspect that won't be happening, if he were to be proved he lied to parliament.

We all know he will be found not guilty.

Quote Originally Posted by donsdaft View Post
    There's folk in their mid seventies wailing because their mother was taken from them too soon.

Angry because they had to die without anyone visiting them I understand.

But who wants to be in their nineties and sitting in a pool of their own pish in a home?
    I'm 100% with you there. Saving to send myself to Switzerland when I get to such a state!

Sweden had the lowest excess death rate in Europe over the last 3 years, so they were right and everybody else was wrong. Except me.

Quote Originally Posted by Jupiter View Post
    Sweden had the lowest excess death rate in Europe over the last 3 years, so they were right and everybody else was wrong. Except me.

Lockdowns were needed due to the uncertainty and uniqueness of the situation, and likely saved thousands of lives. Arguably went on too long towards the end. But better that in a situation you have no experience of, than potentially risking countless lives and prolonging a s**t situation. No?

But maybe you know more than global teams of scientific experts?
    Lockdown started too late, that was the problem.
    We should've gone in harder and earlier.

Quote Originally Posted by TheDeeDon View Post
    I believe IF found guilty, then he could get suspended from parliament, which in turn could trigger a by-election. If his local party choose to kick him out.
    Considering he was selected just last week by his local party (Uxbridge?) to represent them at next year's election I suspect that won't be happening, if he were to be proved he lied to parliament.

We all know he will be found not guilty.
    Exactly.
    The Teflon cu nt will walk away again.

Except that's entirely wrong, and all their scandi neighbours, and other European countries, had lower deaths per capita.

Anyway, it's old news and you are still wrong.

Back to Johnson........

Except that's entirely wrong, and all their scandi neighbours, and other European countries, had lower deaths per capita.
    No it isn't. Sweden had the lowest excess death rate in europe from 2020-2022

Page 282 of 340 FirstFirst ... 182232272280281282283284292332 ... LastLast