+ Visit Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 29 of 337 FirstFirst ... 1927282930313979129 ... LastLast

Thread: General News Chat

Quote Originally Posted by InversneckieDob View Post
    Any whispers who the "buisness man" who has the ***ual harassment injunction is?
    Aldo says it is Quenton from the TV thread.

I hate stories like this - https://nypost.com/2018/10/24/parent...-his-birthday/

They invited 32 classmates to the loons birthday party at a pizza place and nobody turned up

But now loads of celebs have sent him good wishes and loads of invites so every cloud n all that.

Anyone remember that similar story about the guy who got loads of invites to party with celebs because a video of him getting laughed at while he was dancing went viral?

He just looked so sad when he clocked them filming him. Bless!

Tenuously continuing the perverse Mr A theme, the bad news for saturated fat freaks is that Aitken's Bakery closes for good on 23 November. A minor domestic breakfast malfunction means that I've already devoured two of the satty, fatty, lardy delights, and the wifie in the shop (believe me, the rules are better unobserved on this occasion) told me. Five staff left, one leaves the morn.

Other roll/buttery providers are available. Thain's come close, but the only true rival to Aitken's wis the mannie that owned the corner shop at the corner of Prospect Terrace in the 70s and 80s, who made his ain in a wee bakery at the back of his emporium.

Get your supplies into the freezer whilst you have the chance.

Another institution perishes. Ach.

Quote Originally Posted by InversneckieDob View Post
    Any whispers who the "buisness man" who has the ***ual harassment injunction is?

I immediately thought of Mike Ashley.
    Kay Burley is saying Philip Green has been named as the guy with the injunction against the Daily Telegraph. Some MP named him under that parliamentary privilege or what ever it is.

Quote Originally Posted by mondo_notion View Post
    Kay Burley is saying Philip Green has been named as the guy with the injunction against the Daily Telegraph. Some MP named him under that parliamentary privilege or what ever it is.
    On the BBC feed right now. He'll say it was his wife.

Tax-dodging Tory ****.

EDIT: Peter Hain named him.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/20...-metoo-scandal
    Last edited by 57vintage; 25-10-2018 at 02:29 PM.

It's not the worst thing he's done. It'll be quickly forgotten about and he'll continue to spend his vast fortune on being an odious fat ****.

Quote Originally Posted by Aldo1983 View Post
    It's not the worst thing he's done. It'll be quickly forgotten about and he'll continue to spend his vast fortune on being an odious fat ****.
    Oh come on, the businesses are his Monaco-based wife's, not his.

You dinna really want me to observe the rules here. She looks like she's had mair work done on her than the AWPR.

Quote Originally Posted by 57vintage View Post
    She looks like she's had mair work done on her than the AWPR.
    I may have to recant on that if the allegation about the AWPR Don Bridge’s serious construction troubles in tonight’s ErsewipE is valid.

I think the allegation was made by Mike Rumbles, who is more of a snake than an alligator, of course.

Nice video doing the rounds of folk burning an effigy of the Grenfell Tower.

This country has bottomed out. Those responsible for making these c*nts bolder should be f*cking ashamed

Page 29 of 337 FirstFirst ... 1927282930313979129 ... LastLast