+ Visit Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 30 of 337 FirstFirst ... 2028293031324080130 ... LastLast

Thread: General News Chat

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    Nice video doing the rounds of folk burning an effigy of the Grenfell Tower.

This country has bottomed out. Those responsible for making these c*nts bolder should be f*cking ashamed
    I don't get why the polis are investigating it, it's certainly not a crime. They should be out catching real criminals for a change.

Quote Originally Posted by Jupiter View Post
    I don't get why the polis are investigating it, it's certainly not a crime. They should be out catching real criminals for a change.
    I’m shocked you would take that attitude.

No really, I am

I’m shocked you would take that attitude.

No really, I am
    Just because it is in bad taste doesn't make it a crime.

Only last week there was a police chief on TV saying that they should concentrate on real crimes and not bother with so-called "hate crimes".

Quote Originally Posted by Jupiter View Post
    Just because it is in bad taste doesn't make it a crime.

Only last week there was a police chief on TV saying that they should concentrate on real crimes and not bother with so-called "hate crimes".
    Got to agree with that. If you went around arresting every distasteful idiot posting sh*t to bookface the courts would be chocka.

It is disturbing though, how these days people seem to choose to go out and be controversial in their spare time. It started off with fancy dress, you always got someone who would take it too far with a suicide bomber costume or jimmy saville or something. New low with poking fun at people who must have died a horrible death like those in Grenfell.

This goes way beyond bad taste.

I agree it seems to be getting worse, which is exactly why the police should get involved. These f*cking idiots obviously can be trusted to behave like human beings when left to their own devices

This goes way beyond bad taste.

I agree it seems to be getting worse, which is exactly why the police should get involved. These f*cking idiots obviously can be trusted to behave like human beings when left to their own devices
    Thing is, at what point does it become a hate crime? If 3 pals do it 'for a laugh' in their back yard is that a hate crime? If the same 3 pals do it, film it and send it to a few friends on WhatsApp is that a hate crime? If one of those friends takes that video and post it on facebook or what ever is that a hate crime?

It's a tricky one.

Seven years ago?

As the boy says, “Jesus Christ!”

https://youtu.be/3GRSbr0EYYU

Quote Originally Posted by mondo_notion View Post
    Thing is, at what point does it become a hate crime? If 3 pals do it 'for a laugh' in their back yard is that a hate crime? If the same 3 pals do it, film it and send it to a few friends on WhatsApp is that a hate crime? If one of those friends takes that video and post it on facebook or what ever is that a hate crime?

It's a tricky one.
    Yes it is. If they make it then feel the need to send it on to other people then crime complete really. What's the purpose of making it and then sending it on?

I'm sure the court will dish out a suitable sentence.

Quote Originally Posted by Aldo1983 View Post
    Yes it is. If they make it then feel the need to send it on to other people then crime complete really. What's the purpose of making it and then sending it on?

I'm sure the court will dish out a suitable sentence.
    I see 5 have been arrested. So who gets charged? They guy that made it? They guy in the background? The guy filming? The guy who posted it online? Sick f*ckers but shouldn't be dragged through the courts in my opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by mondo_notion View Post
    I see 5 have been arrested. So who gets charged? They guy that made it? They guy in the background? The guy filming? The guy who posted it online? Sick f*ckers but shouldn't be dragged through the courts in my opinion.
    They will all be charged as being art and part. Well I assume they will.

What do you do with them then? The courts will be able to deal with this easily. It'll be no burden to them.

In my opinion it goes beyond bad taste.

Page 30 of 337 FirstFirst ... 2028293031324080130 ... LastLast