+ Visit Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 7 of 337 FirstFirst ... 567891757107 ... LastLast

Thread: General News Chat

Quote Originally Posted by sheepcrooky View Post
    100%. Trump has the audacity to go public (sometimes too public) with everything. Obama was a nice guy who didn’t move the needle that much.

I am in no way saying Trump is ace, but all the protests about him are a rocket. People jumping on the bandwagon without any real research.
    Researching what? The tents were only erected the other week and the separation of toddlers might have been the law but it wasn't actually carried out as I previously posted.

Trump uses Hillary Clinton as a human shield which is handy but she didn't even win. He's at it again today.

He ****ed up and he knows it. It's weird that people will still defend it even after he washed his hands of it.

All the kids are getting separated from their parents so it's easier to nab them for the clinton/obama *****phile ring.*

*If you believe everything I am sent by my conspiracy theory obsessed whatsapp friend. **

**see the conspiracy theory thread

Quote Originally Posted by Aldo1983 View Post
    Researching what? The tents were only erected the other week and the separation of toddlers might have been the law but it wasn't actually carried out as I previously posted.

Trump uses Hillary Clinton as a human shield which is handy but she didn't even win. He's at it again today.

He ****ed up and he knows it. It's weird that people will still defend it even after he washed his hands of it.
    Because people who break the law should be exempt if they have vulnerable children ? Really.

One thing’s for sure, Melania isn’t giving a f@ck

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-44570688

Quote Originally Posted by sheepcrooky View Post
    Because people who break the law should be exempt if they have vulnerable children ? Really.
    All children are vulnerable and you are missing the point whilst avoiding it at the same time.

Quote Originally Posted by Jupiter View Post
    Godwin's law strikes again.
    Not surprising when you're discussing a politician who described fascist demonstraters as "very fine people" and whose father had links to the KKK.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr_Grieves View Post
    Not surprising when you're discussing a politician who described fascist demonstraters as "very fine people" and whose father had links to the KKK.
    It's also not a "law"

and the original urban myth is about Mussolini

But other than that fits pretty well draw the line then plot the points

Campaigner Christie Elan-Cane has lost a High Court action against the government's current policy on gender-neutral passports.

Elan-Cane has been fighting for 'X' passports for people who define as neither 'M' nor 'F'.

The campaigner argues the "denial of existence is the worst act of discrimination by the gendered majority against the non-gendered".

Whilst folk that are happy to see small kids put in cages are total weirdos...

**** like this doesn't help the world. It's one of the reasons we have Trump.

Name:  Screenshot_20180622-122637-01.jpg
Views: 219
Size:  10.9 KBName:  Screenshot_20180622-122637-01.jpg
Views: 219
Size:  10.9 KB

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-44575229

Quote Originally Posted by Stupie82 View Post
    Campaigner Christie Elan-Cane has lost a High Court action against the government's current policy on gender-neutral passports.

Elan-Cane has been fighting for 'X' passports for people who define as neither 'M' nor 'F'.

The campaigner argues the "denial of existence is the worst act of discrimination by the gendered majority against the non-gendered".

Beat me to it.

Page 7 of 337 FirstFirst ... 567891757107 ... LastLast