+ Visit Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 83 of 338 FirstFirst ... 3373818283848593133183 ... LastLast

Thread: General News Chat

Quote Originally Posted by Jupiter View Post
    Get rid of the Supreme Court and go back to the old system of the house of Lords being the top court. It worked fine before Tony Blair f@cked it up.
    The Supreme Court is in essence the HoL rebadged. The decision would have been the same today.

Right you bams.

Don't get involved with an election, a second referendum is what is necessary.

Michael Gove on the radio, what a creep.

Quote Originally Posted by donsdaft View Post

I just don't understand how anyone can vote for him.

He is up there with the very worst of politicans.

Right you bams.

Don't get involved with an election, a second referendum is what is necessary.

Did you have any contact with Gove when he was in Aberdeen DD ? I've some vague memories of him and an acquaintance of mine Frank Morgan in the Prince of Wales during the Journals Strike. And your right he is a creep. For the record Charlie Allan wasn't technically a scab. He just waited in the wings and took a sacked comrades job.

Gove should have his Aberdonian citizenship taken away from him. Absolute shambles of a man.

Once got a pasting from the Aberdeen casuals and I think it maybe knocked his moral compass right off beam.

Quote Originally Posted by stewarty27 View Post
    Did you have any contact with Gove when he was in Aberdeen DD ? I've some vague memories of him and an acquaintance of mine Frank Morgan in the Prince of Wales during the Journals Strike. And your right he is a creep. For the record Charlie Allan wasn't technically a scab. He just waited in the wings and took a sacked comrades job.

Nah

I would remember hitting a face like that and with a face like that I would certainly have been hitting it.

Nah

I would remember hitting a face like that and with a face like that I would certainly have been hitting it.
    Not a violent man but sometimes there's exceptions.

nah

i would remember hitting a face like that and with a face like that i would certainly have been hitting it.
    xd xd xd

Quote Originally Posted by stewarty27 View Post
    What's Frank up to these days?

Acquaintance of mine also but from half a lifetime ago.

Boris Johnson on Andrew Marr show.

There's no point interviewing that boy unless he's hooked up to a lie detector. He's clearly one of those folk that lie so much they can't help themselves.

It's to the eternal shame of this country that he's the PM.

Page 83 of 338 FirstFirst ... 3373818283848593133183 ... LastLast