+ Visit Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 6 of 338 FirstFirst ... 456781656106 ... LastLast

Thread: General News Chat

Fake news anyway regarding the Democrats. Apparently those caught at the border with children were previously issued a court summons or similar. However, the zero tolerance approach by Trump and his Trumpets have meant that the children are removed. Clearly clueless as to what would happen, hence the backtracking.

I've no issues deporting people but that's not right and if you think it is you are a queerhawk.

Quote Originally Posted by Aldo1983 View Post
    Fake news anyway regarding the Democrats. Apparently those caught at the border with children were previously issued a court summons or similar. However, the zero tolerance approach by Trump and his Trumpets have meant that the children are removed. Clearly clueless as to what would happen, hence the backtracking.

I've no issues deporting people but that's not right and if you think it is you are a queerhawk.
    Well there’s no better people to get the fake news from than the democrats. I wonder how many of the people answered the summons.

Quote Originally Posted by Basingstokered View Post
    Well there’s no better people to get the fake news from than the democrats. I wonder how many of the people answered the summons.
    Avoiding the point though aren't you? I think we are all well aware they were not turning up for them. That's why they had this zero tolerance approach that's caused the outrage amongst Republicans. Clueless to what would have happened.

Still fake news though eh?

Plus brining up your original fake news point you mentioned is like the McGhee argument.

Sad.

Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post
    Obamas c@ntyness is easily forgotten to to many. He was a nice guy

Trumps a c@nt and easily scrutinized

The US has its lowest unemployment rate for 18 years and its a lot to do with Trumps brashness and boosting the US industry . Nobody talks about that. Quite an important turn of events if you ask me. But because Trump done good its ignored
    Wonder if he got the trains to run on time?

Quote Originally Posted by DonUnder View Post
    Wonder if he got the trains to run on time?
    Godwin's law strikes again.

Quote Originally Posted by Jupiter View Post
    Godwin's law strikes again.
    Fake news

Quote Originally Posted by Aldo1983 View Post
    True but it's definitely much better than plastic. As Mason says though, if you are concerned about the environment and social balance then McDonald's won't be on your radar.

I'm going to build a bee hotel for my garden. That's another worry. Bloody bees and plastic. It'll be like Solyent Green in a few years.
    Like-minded.
    In our house we just sold we had a wild garden to attract bees and yes even a pint the size of a small dip pool

We had all sorts of visitors not only to the wild garden but the pond was indeed a major attraction..

We recently just sold that house one thing that I think about who will keep that forest at the back of my house litter free .

That in itself was quite a task as i was about the only one keeping it litter and broken glass free ..
    People moan about it but walk on past any litter and do nothing about it.

Seen it's a general news chat ..

Indeed house prices in Aberdeen have taken a 1% drop heard that on the radio so not sure how accurate that news is .

But if true Aberdeen house sales are going to struggle even more there's talk of mortgage rates rising by the end of the year.

Quote Originally Posted by Basingstokered View Post
    We’re you outraged when it began under the democrats or just since trump got in ?
    100%. Trump has the audacity to go public (sometimes too public) with everything. Obama was a nice guy who didn’t move the needle that much.

I am in no way saying Trump is ace, but all the protests about him are a rocket. People jumping on the bandwagon without any real research.

Quote Originally Posted by Disco Buc View Post
    Seen it's a general news chat ..

Indeed house prices in Aberdeen have taken a 1% drop heard that on the radio so not sure how accurate that news is .

But if true Aberdeen house sales are going to struggle even more there's talk of mortgage rates rising by the end of the year.
    I'm trying to sell now as I can't see things getting any better.

I honestly think we could be in for another recession. If the economy is on the mend, like we keep getting told, why are companies still pushing high risk lending? The latest is this amigo type loans where people with sh*t credit can get loans with a family member or pal riding shotgun. You f*ck up the payments then your pal has to stump up.

I know guarantor loans aren't a new thing but I hear/see them advertised every day.

Page 6 of 338 FirstFirst ... 456781656106 ... LastLast