+ Visit Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 314 of 338 FirstFirst ... 214264304312313314315316324 ... LastLast
Results 3,131 to 3,140 of 3372

Thread: General News Chat

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    I’m saying the verdict doesn’t automatically mean that the 6 women were lying or that Mendy is the victim in all this.
    A strange case. Was remanded in custody initially and now cleared in two trials.

Rape is a very difficult thing to prove, in most instances, but quite a few females came forward with accusations in this one.

Quote Originally Posted by 57vintage View Post
    Am I running the risk, therefore, of being guilty of that mini-crime by thinking that you have reached a significant life milestone today?
    No, you're on the money Sir.
    And the bus pass arrived in the post today.
    I share my birthday with another radge of these parts KrakowDon who will no doubt be quick to point out that he's a puckle years behind me......but only a puckle.

Quote Originally Posted by InversneckieDob View Post
    I share my birthday with another radge of these parts KrakowDon who will no doubt be quick to point out that he's a puckle years behind me......but only a puckle.
    I thought so. St Swithin’s Day. We have had rain.

You’re also a week older than the youngest, and most hally-rackit of the surviving Vintage siblinghood.

Enjoy a Tomatin or seven tonight, and get the bus hame.

Happy birthday to KD too.

Quote Originally Posted by InversneckieDob View Post

Ah, the bus pass.

A prize worth having.

Happy Birthday

Thanks gents, I'm tickled with the bus pass and may well take a turny to Evanton the morn for a pint in the Novar.
    For the sole purpose of using it and taking a couple shillings fae the hipper of Souttar and Gloag.
    Sunday service permitting.

And yes, the weather the day suggests that the galoshes should be kept handy for the next forty days.

My days of kicking the @rse out of it are gone, sadly, but a nice dinner and a few glasses of something outwith my normal "fiver fae Asda" price range will mair than suffice.

Jeezo, that RFK in America is full on looney material ain't he? Somebody tell him to lay off the internet.

Seems to be a fair bit of that about Stateside.

Quote Originally Posted by mondo_notion View Post
    Jeezo, that RFK in America is full on looney material ain't he? Somebody tell him to lay off the internet.
    At least he knows what day it is

Quote Originally Posted by 57vintage View Post

Happy birthday to KD too.
    Thanks guys. Aye, my number is still slightly lower than Sneckie but I did have a very significant life milestone on Saturday. Went out for dinner with one of the offspring and, for the first time ever, they paid.

Christ almighty, how did you manage that?

Page 314 of 338 FirstFirst ... 214264304312313314315316324 ... LastLast