+ Visit Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 88 of 337 FirstFirst ... 3878868788899098138188 ... LastLast

Thread: General News Chat

Quote Originally Posted by Red Zone View Post
    This was in The Sun at the weekend (I know, I know) so don't know if it's connected

https://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/new...ssip-not-true/
    I've stopped handing out my cookies. I caught as much as 'exotic private life'. What's she been up to?

Quote Originally Posted by mondo_notion View Post
    I've stopped handing out my cookies. I caught as much as 'exotic private life'. What's she been up to?
    It doesn't actually say but the following quote from the article could suggest there is indeed an injunction/interdict in place

The rumours relate to Ms Sturgeon’s private life, but details cannot be disclosed for legal reasons.

The rest of the article pasted below

NICOLA Sturgeon yesterday rubbished claims she’s living an “exotic double life” amid a torrent of gossip about her in high circles.

Salacious rumours about the First Minister’s private life have swept Holyrood and Westminster in recent months.

But Ms Sturgeon laughed off the claims in an interview with The Sunday Times, where she told how she’d heard them all.

The First Minister added: “This sort of exotic double life that I’m supposedly leading is a damn sight more interesting than the actual life I’m leading.

“It does not have a scintilla of truth or basis in reality. It is just so completely off the wall.”

Gossip about Ms Sturgeon has been circulating for several years in political circles and on social media.

But the claims - which her top aides have been aware of - have intensified in recent months.

The rumours relate to Ms Sturgeon’s private life, but details cannot be disclosed for legal reasons.

In the interview, the First Minister also spoke out against ***ism and misogyny, and said when she was a rising SNP star she encountered sleazy men.

She said she had an “uncomfortable” lunch in her early 20s with a senior journalist who leered at her chest.

Ms Sturgeon said the #MeToo movement had helped her to realise she had tolerated male behaviour that by today’s standards was unacceptable.

If you had to guess what they were, you would probably be right. The only place I’ve seen them though, is on hun twitter and from folk that refer to her as ‘krankie’

I think it’s more than likely shyte but would make no difference whatsoever if it wasn’t. Certainly the Huns poster girl does the same, when she’s not driving tanks

First I've heard of it. I always thought she was far too boring to get involved in anything wild or dodgy.

If I had to guess, I would say lesbianism, or maybe she is transgender.

Quote Originally Posted by Jupiter View Post
    First I've heard of it. I always thought she was far too boring to get involved in anything wild or dodgy.

If I had to guess, I would say lesbianism, or maybe she is transgender.
    Would either of them be classed as exotic? I'd say more likely to be involving *** acts with a snake on some Malaysian island.

Obviously the injunction prevents this kind of speculation.

Quote Originally Posted by mondo_notion View Post
    Would either of them be classed as exotic? I'd say more likely to be involving *** acts with a snake on some Malaysian island.

Obviously the injunction prevents this kind of speculation.
    They would be exotic for a boring stick in the mud like her.

Stop being so vague, tell us what you have heard.

Brexit reality meets Jimmy Buchan. GIRFUY

https://twitter.com/andrewlearmonth/...145353216?s=21

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post

Absolutely. Can't see past their quotas. Farmers will be next.

Shame eh?

Thieving Tory b'astards.

Also, did it never occur to them that apart from Haddock and Cod (gads, worms) hardly anyone in this country eats any other kind of fish.

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post

If they have trouble getting staff, they are obviously not offering enough money. They should stop being so stingy instead of hiring cheap foreigners.

Page 88 of 337 FirstFirst ... 3878868788899098138188 ... LastLast