+ Visit Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 87 of 336 FirstFirst ... 3777858687888997137187 ... LastLast

Thread: General News Chat

Quote Originally Posted by Jupiter View Post
    I don't see what the problem is, she is quite right not to believe in the whole transgender insanity, unlike Mrs Krankie.
    What difference does it make? Its just more genders you’re not having *** with.

Quote Originally Posted by Jupiter View Post
    I don't see what the problem is, she is quite right not to believe in the whole transgender insanity, unlike Mrs Krankie.
    But The Party Line is all.

And pro-life? That’s Trump and DUP territory that. And she believes that she has an imaginary pal in the sky. Woaah.

However, the big question remains - WYOWYN?

To go off at a tangent, Rob Gibson and Dave Thompson are a pair of complete and utter fu ck ing tools.

Quote Originally Posted by 57vintage View Post
    But The Party Line is all.

And pro-life? That’s Trump and DUP territory that. And she believes that she has an imaginary pal in the sky. Woaah.

However, the big question remains - WYOWYN?
    I've got nae problem with folk believing what they want to believe.

But I'm nae big on when elected public servants start bringing their pie in the sky, auld testament fundamentalist superstition ito policy decisions then we're meandering into Sharia Law territory.

I dinna think the Wee Frees are big on Allah, in terms of theology or lawmaking, so what's sauce for the goose is sauce for the fatwah.

And aye.
    Last edited by InversneckieDob; 18-02-2020 at 07:50 PM. Reason: visible arousal

Quote Originally Posted by InversneckieDob View Post
    To go off at a tangent, Rob Gibson and Dave Thompson are a pair of complete and utter fu ck ing tools.
    Rob Gibson wrote a good pamphlet on land use and ownership that was quite influential in my days as a radical activist between 70 and 99. He still looks like the boy that played Kevin’s da in Corrie and the “I were right about that saddle though” ITV ad.

I’ve no idea who Thompson is, but bland grey-suited career politicians are ten-a-penny, causing me to muse that they’re being cloned somewhere, and the stereotypes mass-produced for the PPC nomination rush.

I see that Fergus Ewing has had his governmental portfolio widened, suggesting that there is one huge talent gap in The Party, and that in-breeding is not necessarily an impediment to personal advancement of utter ****ing gypes.

I had a brief interaction with Thompson in relation to a professional matter that I can't elaborate upon, beyond the boy being a tool.

You know how regiments have mascots, often goats?

If the SNP is a regiment, then Ewing is the be-horned talisman.

But with less intellect.

Anyone heard about an injunction taken out by Nicola Sturgeon?

Quote Originally Posted by mondo_notion View Post
    Anyone heard about an injunction taken out by Nicola Sturgeon?
    No.
    But if it was in Scotland it'd be an interdict most likely.

What's the alleged nature of it?

Quote Originally Posted by InversneckieDob View Post
    No.
    But if it was in Scotland it'd be an interdict most likely.

What's the alleged nature of it?
    It was mentioned on a motorhome forum that I'm on, they love a good chance to stick it to us sweaties and when someone started a forum about Salmonds charges somebody mentioned that the FM has 'an injunction' out in regards to matters of her private life.

Quite possibly one to file under bullsh*t but thought I'd see if anyone had heard anything.

Quote Originally Posted by mondo_notion View Post
    It was mentioned on a motorhome forum that I'm on, they love a good chance to stick it to us sweaties and when someone started a forum about Salmonds charges somebody mentioned that the FM has 'an injunction' out in regards to matters of her private life.

Quite possibly one to file under bullsh*t but thought I'd see if anyone had heard anything.
    This was in The Sun at the weekend (I know, I know) so don't know if it's connected

https://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/new...ssip-not-true/

Page 87 of 336 FirstFirst ... 3777858687888997137187 ... LastLast