+ Visit Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 9 of 340 FirstFirst ... 78910111959109 ... LastLast

Thread: General News Chat

Quote Originally Posted by Skacel View Post
    “1,000 years from now there will be no guys and no girls, just wankers. Sounds great to me.“
    There will still be cunts.

And blades...

Quote Originally Posted by Jupiter View Post
    Its no "super caley......" but it is good

Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post
    Its no "super caley......" but it is good
    The greatest headline ever !! 18 years ago... Jesus.

BBC getting excited about the pro Europe march today after pishing their pants at the pro Indy one.

Just saw a piece on Sky News about the ban on women driving in Saudi Arabia being lifted. The Sky reporter was being driven around by a Saudi lady and was talking about how great it was and the "historical significance" of the event. Its hardly the Berlin Wall coming down ffs! I may be being a wee bit controversial here but there was no mention in the piece of how these countries supress their women folk in various ways to the point that them now being allowed to drive is made such a big deal. I feel news agencies like Sky don't want the controversy of highlighting some of these issues though.

Cant help feeling Saudi will deeply regret doing this.

I was no angel when I was younger but what the f*ck is it with these kids these days who find it entertaining to attack 999 paramedic crews?

http://www.capitalfm.com/southcoast/...-in-eastleigh/

2 ****age girls arrested for making a hoax 999 call then, with others, attacking the responding crews with bricks, bottles and tables. Parents should be made to foot the bill. F*cking ludicrous.

Quote Originally Posted by mondo_notion View Post
    I was no angel when I was younger but what the f*ck is it with these kids these days who find it entertaining to attack 999 paramedic crews?

http://www.capitalfm.com/southcoast/...-in-eastleigh/

2 ****age girls arrested for making a hoax 999 call then, with others, attacking the responding crews with bricks, bottles and tables. Parents should be made to foot the bill. F*cking ludicrous.
    It wasn't so long ago that a fire crew were attacked in Mastrick on bon fire night

These c@nts need f@cking strung up

Page 9 of 340 FirstFirst ... 78910111959109 ... LastLast