+ Visit Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 46 of 336 FirstFirst ... 3644454647485696146 ... LastLast

Thread: General News Chat

Quote Originally Posted by Jupiter View Post
    It would be a bigger problem if only one of them had nukes, but since they both have them it's really nothing to worry about.
    We're all doomed! Doomed I tell you.

Yet another sad b’stard on the rampage. Somebody really should get the message through to these tragic virgins, that nobody gives a f*ck about them or their manifesto

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    Yet another sad b’stard on the rampage. Somebody really should get the message through to these tragic virgins, that nobody gives a f*ck about them or their manifesto
    2019, where people feel the need to live stream a mass shooting. What a world we live in.

If preaching of hate, and cultivation of fear and prejudice, are seen and utilised as viable political tools, then events like this are the logical outcome.

We shouldn't be surprised.

It's the inevitable anti-muslim backlash. Who'd have thought that it would start in boring old New Zaland.

And all because of religion

As I have said before. The world would be a better place without any religion. The worst invention ever.

Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post
    And all because of religion

As I have said before. The world would be a better place without any religion. The worst invention ever.
    If it wasn't religion it would be something else.

No fan of organised or institutionalised religion but don't kid yourself that was the motivation here. If they had been Mormons or Jehovas or the like they would have been fine.

This fckwit was a white supremacist and this was about race.

Always amazes me how some people seem to easily cross the line that takes them from hating others to actually loading up a car with automatic weapons and going out to try and kill as many of them as possible.

This case is bad enough but Anders Breivick is a hero to some and he massacred kids and ****agers. How on earth can some people justify that?

Surely these people just simply aren't wired up right.

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-47615231

Some turk has attempted to shoot up a tram in Utrecht. It really could happen anywhere. Onee of the most chilled out cities ive ever been

3 dead. Another occasion where the attacker has been arrested before and let go.

I'm away to Holland in threeish weeks. Hope the f@ckers caught and nae hiding in Zwolle, Nijmegen or Heerenveen

Page 46 of 336 FirstFirst ... 3644454647485696146 ... LastLast