+ Visit Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 48 of 335 FirstFirst ... 3846474849505898148 ... LastLast

Thread: General News Chat

Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post
    Ill only be impressed once Damien Lewis(top author) writes a book on yous. Then you know you have made it
    Do you know how many assets would be dispatched by various governmental agencies to silence me? They couldn't allow any details of their shadowy goings on to be brought in to the public domain.

Let him write a book on mason messing about in the jungle. Not sure how many copies he would sell though.

Quote Originally Posted by mondo_notion View Post
    Do you know how many assets would be dispatched by various governmental agencies to silence me? They couldn't allow any details of their shadowy goings on to be brought in to the public domain.

Let him write a book on mason messing about in the jungle. Not sure how many copies he would sell though.
    Id buy it. Best author going about in my eyes.

Maybe he could write a book on Mason and his run in with Airdries Chiel Brigade and Portland Bills Fat Willys Surf Shack in Montrose while following the Sons

I had a brush with the Queens Park Spider Suicide Squad once. Surprised how anti Semitic they were, particularly in relation to Hutchie Grammar.

Meanwhile, Private mondo is dealing with something called ISIS. That mob wouldnt last two seconds on the mean streets of Shawlands & Newton Mearns. That’s why he never gets a shout for the hard work. That’s left to us pros

I've gotta confess, I've never been in the special forces. I've not even been in the army.

The closest I came was coming 2nd in my patrol in the 1st Daviot/Oldmeldrum scout air rifle competition. My prize was to go through to the jungle patrol stage but I bottled it. I hardly spotted any of the targets hiding in the bushes and I didn't manage to lob my 'grenade' in to the snipers birds nest.

I've gotta confess, I've never been in the special forces. I've not even been in the army.

The closest I came was coming 2nd in my patrol in the 1st Daviot/Oldmeldrum scout air rifle competition. My prize was to go through to the jungle patrol stage but I bottled it. I hardly spotted any of the targets hiding in the bushes and I didn't manage to lob my 'grenade' in to the snipers birds nest.
    I am disappointed to hear this

You dont seem enough of a w@nker to have been a squaddie Mondo.

Quote Originally Posted by DodHagi View Post
    You dont seem enough of a w@nker to have been a squaddie Mondo.
    I'm taking this as a compliment even though I'm not sure it is

I'm taking this as a compliment even though I'm not sure it is
    Take it, its yours. Di Nada

Quote Originally Posted by DodHagi View Post
    Take it, its yours. Di Nada
    Reminds me, time to update the Spanish thread.

First ever picture of a black hole

Page 48 of 335 FirstFirst ... 3846474849505898148 ... LastLast