+ Visit Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 16 of 335 FirstFirst ... 614151617182666116 ... LastLast

Thread: General News Chat

Name:  EE.jpg
Views: 240
Size:  100.6 KB

That's told him

Ironically there's any amount of women who wouldn't p1sh on him if he was on fire

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    I’ve seen some suggestions that he wishes it was a golden shower vid & it’s actually much worse.
    Yeah, not that I doubt your impeccable sources but maybe drunken Dumbarton loudmouths aren't as privy to the high-level transatlantic kompromat machinery as they would have you believe...

Quote Originally Posted by StandfreeFM View Post
    Yeah, not that I doubt your impeccable sources but maybe drunken Dumbarton loudmouths aren't as privy to the high-level transatlantic kompromat machinery as they would have you believe...
    You’ve been living in that East Dunbartonshire bubble for too long.

So got home from work and caught the ITV news just in time to discover Diane Abbott is not too happy that we aren't kicking up more of a fuss about the fact that the so called 'beatles', that were responsible for the gruesome spate of beheadings and such a few years back, might be executed if found guilty in the US.

Not sure what surprised me more, the fact that this seems to bother her or the fact that I managed to forget she is shadow home secretary. That's damn right scary.

She’s got a point. UK citizens shouldn’t be deported to face the death penalty, regardless of their crime.

Unless it’s Tony Blair. I’d be up for that

She’s got a point. UK citizens shouldn’t be deported to face the death penalty, regardless of their crime.

Were they deported though? I honestly can't remember. The kurds caught them and handed them over to the yanks did they not? With the UK retracting their citizenship sometime in between.

We should have got a drone to blow them up when they were in Syria. Would have saved a lot of bother.

Right enough but it’s still very dodgy ground

Yeah we should just get the death penalty back here

Page 16 of 335 FirstFirst ... 614151617182666116 ... LastLast