+ Visit Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 71 of 339 FirstFirst ... 2161697071727381121171 ... LastLast

Thread: General News Chat

I despise trump! he's making me doubt whether I can move there! With all the doubt in my head I don't know whether I'm coming or going.

Quote Originally Posted by StandfreeFM View Post
    Did they say why?
    Yes. I don't know if this is leading me down some trap though. Before I know it i'm in front of the chief again and handing out parking tickets.

Quote Originally Posted by Aldo1983 View Post
    Yes. I don't know if this is leading me down some trap though. Before I know it i'm in front of the chief again and handing out parking tickets.
    You want your Federation Rep Aldo?

Quote Originally Posted by InversneckieDob View Post
    You want your Federation Rep Aldo?
    Defs. I've had apples off his cart before. He'll chop my legs. Especially after I exposed him as a nonce.

Quote Originally Posted by Stavros39 View Post
    I despise trump! he's making me doubt whether I can move there! With all the doubt in my head I don't know whether I'm coming or going.
    There's a big world out there, f'uck the USA

Trump will be gone soon enough but his politics are here to stay. America is undergoing a process of demographic transformation (like much of Europe) which has been handled very poorly due to decades of misguided policy across the entire political spectrum. We are not creating post racial societies. We are creating societies in which race, ethnicity and culture are increasingly the political dividing lines. I've been saying this for years but as white Americans move towards being a minority they will increasingly behave like one i.e. operate as a demographic voting bloc. Many centrist politicians know that this is a massive problem, they just don't know what to do about it and are concerned about empowering so called populists. "Racism" is a red herring. It's beyond arrogant or moronic to think we've come up with some magic solution to human tribalism within 70 years. If anything, it's amazing that the experiment has been successful as it has been but that's largely because the bourgeois class has created a debt fuelled economy and everyone is drunk on the largesse. Granted my views on this are informed by my extreme pessimism, whereas if you believe in an imminent future of "Fully Automated Luxury Communism" (I don't) this will come across as a reactionary rant.

I blame Aldo.

Trumps promised to cure cancer & AIDS if you vote for him. That ought to do it

Quote Originally Posted by donsdaft View Post
    I blame Aldo.
    Soz

Page 71 of 339 FirstFirst ... 2161697071727381121171 ... LastLast