+ Visit Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 80 of 337 FirstFirst ... 3070787980818290130180 ... LastLast

Thread: General News Chat

Quote Originally Posted by stewarty27 View Post
    Question on the Chase tonight "Which Scottish football club is the only one to win two European trophies" Aberdeen,Celtic,Rangers ? Boy said Celtic Chaser got it right and caught him .. serves the fecker right.
    Who was the chaser?

Quote Originally Posted by Devanha Red View Post
    Who was the chaser?
    The Beast. He said he'd done a gig in Aberdeen and the doorman had told him this fact about the mighty Dandies.

Quote Originally Posted by stewarty27 View Post
    The Beast. He said he'd done a gig in Aberdeen and the doorman had told him this fact about the mighty Dandies.

Aye Stewarty saw that chase a while back was surprised the chaser got that right but he explained how he knew.

Oh dear. Prorogation was unlawful. What next for Boris? Every step of his masterplan he fallen flat on his arse.

Quote Originally Posted by mondo_notion View Post
    Oh dear. Prorogation was unlawful. What next for Boris? Every step of his masterplan he fallen flat on his arse.
    I don't think he gie's a fu(k tbh. He can stick down Prime Minister of the UK on the cv and dine out on it till he's an auld (unt spouting sh!te on BBC News for the next 20 years anytime they want a bit of light relief.

Ha ha ha

Quote Originally Posted by StandfreeFM View Post
    I don't think he gie's a fu(k tbh.
    I think he will. His and Cummings strategy has fizzled out completely.

I think he will. His and Cummings strategy has fizzled out completely.
    I confess to having Tory voting tendencies (I know I know) but even I am delighted that Johnson and his crooked cronies have been smashed in court today. It is an utter embarrassment for him but he is too brassed neck to resign. Having said all of that I am not sure being back in Parliament this week will make the slightest difference as they have already passed the key law to stop a no deal Brexit so it will be all hot air until the key date of 19th October when Johnson is meant to write the letter to extend the 31st October date by 3 months. No doubt he and the men in the shadows will endeavour to squirm out of this commitment so we may need the courts to continue holding their feet to the fire

Quote Originally Posted by Red Zone View Post
    I confess to having Tory voting tendencies (I know I know) but even I am delighted that Johnson and his crooked cronies have been smashed in court today. It is an utter embarrassment for him but he is too brassed neck to resign. Having said all of that I am not sure being back in Parliament this week will make the slightest difference as they have already passed the key law to stop a no deal Brexit so it will be all hot air until the key date of 19th October when Johnson is meant to write the letter to extend the 31st October date by 3 months. No doubt he and the men in the shadows will endeavour to squirm out of this commitment so we may need the courts to continue holding their feet to the fire
    The way the whole thing is going I wouldn't be surprised if a 2nd EU referendum managed to get pushed through and the result this time was exactly the same as before. Then the whole thing starts again.

The way the whole thing is going I wouldn't be surprised if a 2nd EU referendum managed to get pushed through and the result this time was exactly the same as before. Then the whole thing starts again.
    I hope there is another EU referendum but if you are right and the result is the same then actually I think we would leave this time as all the arguments about the last vote being held amongst lack of knowledge would be washed away as this time we would all know what we are facing so MP's would push through whatever deal is in place at the time the referendum was held. For what it's worth I actually think we would vote remain next time

Page 80 of 337 FirstFirst ... 3070787980818290130180 ... LastLast