+ Visit Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 23 of 337 FirstFirst ... 1321222324253373123 ... LastLast

Thread: General News Chat

Obviously he can't be impeached otherwise everyone will be poor, really poor, poorer than we can imagine.

I grew up thinking "impeached" meant sacked for a president.

Until Clinton was impeached and just kept on going.

A'rseholes the lot of them.

Impeached is just a fancy word for being charged. To remove a president needs a two thirds majority in the senate, which is never going to happen. So a waste of time impeaching him, just like with Clinton.

Weird. Dog chases tail (perhaps more literally than one may at first imagine). Zoomerism incoming. Popcorn bulker en route.

Salmond denies ***ual misconduct allegations http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotlan...itics-45287672

Quote Originally Posted by Stupie82 View Post
    With Cohen and Manafort heading to jail, what next for Trump? Surely it will come out that he was complicit in these dodgy deals. Along with the Russian collaboration, the FBI must be rubbing their hands at the prospect of putting the treasonous, dodgy sh!t behind bars!!
    The main thing here, is that Cohen implicated Trump in a criminal act under oath. I don't think that's happened before to a President.
    It's not something you can sweep under the table and ignore.

All the same, I want him to stick around for when the US economy feels the effects of his tariffs. That's the only way his supporters will turn against him.
    Without that, they'll just find another zoomer to take his place next time.

Aye but they've excelled themselves this time.

It was unthinkable that they would find anyone more thick than Bush jnr. but they have.

I suppose they could vote in an actual cartoon next time.

If only Homer Simpson had the money.

Quote Originally Posted by 57vintage View Post
    Weird. Dog chases tail (perhaps more literally than one may at first imagine). Zoomerism incoming. Popcorn bulker en route.

Salmond denies ***ual misconduct allegations http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotlan...itics-45287672

Be very careful what you wish for.

I have it on extremely good authority that the Labour Party conference in years gone by was a ***ual free for all.
    It only takes one of those table dancing, knicker whirling lassies to find God or something later in life and decide she's been taken advantage of and everyone's in trouble.

....and before you claim to have never been to a Labour party conference then I'm sure you're own version of the Judean popular front was just as bad ( good)

Nicola on the other hand seems to prefer her men wearing frocks.

I’m wishing for nothing. I don’t give a **** for the hubristic old never-was. He can spend more time counting his tax-dodged cash.

The only party conference I ever atttended was Stirling in 76, when the McEwans Pale Ale supply issue was only topped as a motion and discussion point by the expulsion of the IMG.

I hate the fat jambo mess but I sincerely hope none of the opposition party’s have the brass can to point score over this

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    I hate the fat jambo mess but I sincerely hope none of the opposition party’s have the brass can to point score over this
    Not a **** given here. I’m metely a voter who’s had the misfortune ti have had him as my MP, and then he lost to a ****ing Tory. The boy’s a publicity junkie, but isn’t averse to a court injunction when the media’s fire isn’t in his favour.

It’s an opportunity for him to spend time cataloguing his pensions.

Mrs Krankie looked liike she was about to **** herself on the news earlier.

I bet Salmond never felt her up, nobody would touch that with a bargepole.

Page 23 of 337 FirstFirst ... 1321222324253373123 ... LastLast