+ Visit Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 59 of 338 FirstFirst ... 949575859606169109159 ... LastLast

Thread: General News Chat

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    It’s Boris for me. Kill the Tory party & break up the union at the same time. Really looking forward to hearing Esther McVey when her dreams crumble
    Her dreams crumbled early doors.

Sajid Javid is as common as Boris. Different backgrounds, same views. Big Crankie Davidson will be raging how pish he done.

#RoryWalksOn
    Last edited by Aldo1983; 13-06-2019 at 01:05 PM.

Rory’s already arranging his alternative parliament. The Tories would be hilarious if it wasn’t for the whole killing the poor & disabled thing.

Still, we could’ve had chaos with Ed Milliband. Bullet dodged there

What about these oil tankers getting blown up with mines in the Gulf of Oman?

Someone needs to take America and Iran across their knee and give their erse a good skelp.

Quote Originally Posted by mondo_notion View Post
    What about these oil tankers getting blown up with mines in the Gulf of Oman?

Someone needs to take America and Iran across their knee and give their erse a good skelp.
    Lucrative enterprising opportunity for you.

Trade in the camper for a boat mondo.
    Vigilante in the Gulf of Oman, whilst also continuing the sideline as a body-packer of 9 bars and tagines. Theres a lot of overlap potential there as you could source a lot of merchandise from around them parts whilst taking videos on yir phone of Iranian naval boats dropping mines.

Quote Originally Posted by DodHagi View Post
    Trade in the camper for a boat mondo.
    Vigilante in the Gulf of Oman, whilst also continuing the sideline as a body-packer of 9 bars and tagines. Theres a lot of overlap potential there as you could source a lot of merchandise from around them parts whilst taking videos on yir phone of Iranian naval boats dropping mines.
    It's not the worst idea in the world but I've got other things to worry about, I'm currently stuck in a traffic jam in southern France, not budged an inch in over an hour. My gas seems to have ran out and I've got 2 chicken fillets for dinner that will slowly be going off in the fridge.

International diplomacy will simply have to wait.

I know things are tense at the moment so just an update to say that the chicken fillets were fine and they went down a treat.

I know things are tense at the moment so just an update to say that the chicken fillets were fine and they went down a treat.
    Down where?

Quote Originally Posted by Aldo1983 View Post
    Down where?
    You're obsessed, you've not got a dossier on my arse have you?

You're obsessed, you've not got a dossier on my arse have you?
    Yes. I lost it though...

Page 59 of 338 FirstFirst ... 949575859606169109159 ... LastLast