+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: OT Tory block

Quote Originally Posted by Old_pie View Post
    Dont tell me no lad has ever manoeuvered themselves to get a better view? Is that a criminal action? Is it wrong? Is it disgusting?
    My understanding of upskirting is they put their camera in-between girls legs to take pictures of their fanny, have I ever maneuvered myself so my head is looking directly up a girls skirt to have a look at her vagina?

No obviously not, have you?

You are making assumptions about me instead of responding to the issues I raised. Talk about skirting around a topic.
    I did respond to the issue you raised. You said "let's have a debate" so I invited opinions on why this shouldn't become law from you or anyone else. No counter arguments, so not much of a debate.

Quote Originally Posted by crazyfists View Post
    My understanding of upskirting is they put their camera in-between girls legs to take pictures of their fanny, have I ever maneuvered myself so my head is looking directly up a girls skirt to have a look at her vagina?

No obviously not, have you?
    That's your understanding. What about standing at the bottom of some stairs with your camera facing upwards? Bus conductor's used to get some good views on the old double deckers.

What about on the beach when someone is changing with a tower around them and inadvertently bends over?

What about night club night when girls in short skirts try to get out of taxis?

What if there is a girl sitting opposite you on a bench and does a Sharon Stone and you click your camera?

Or would you simply have it that the law states that the camera must be placed in-between the girls legs whist she is standing up normally?

Just seeking clarification and debate.

PS Do many girls go around without panties?

Quote Originally Posted by frenchmagpie View Post
    I think you've hit the nail on the head. All these old duffers fought the fox hunting ban 'cos they love ripping wild animals to pieces so now their new hobby is under attack they are fighting that too. Sure soccerman will be on soon to defend this ancient Tory pastime.
    I am surprised you didn’t go to the Jezfest today.. They have changed their slogan now after the astonishing success of it....For the few, not the many

That's your understanding. What about standing at the bottom of some stairs with your camera facing upwards? Bus conductor's used to get some good views on the old double deckers.

What about on the beach when someone is changing with a tower around them and inadvertently bends over?

What if there is a girl sitting opposite you on a bench and does a Sharon Stone and you click your camera?

Or would you simply have it that the law states that the camera must be placed in-between the girls legs whist she is standing up normally?

Just seeking clarification and debate.

I'm not sure, I haven't been looking up their skirts, from my experience with girls, underwear is usually dependant on if they have visible panty line in the outfit they're wearing but as I say I don't check the general female populations genital regions as a rule. I said in post 4 fair enough if it needs debating more as it could lead to prison but I'm struggling with someone reasoning that the practice is acceptable?

In answer to your individual points then I'd say there's a vast difference between checking out a girls bum for example and taking a picture to store on your phone of their genitals. I agree that in some cases the #metoo movement has been used by over zealous feminists to score points , I don't think telling a girl she's beautiful is ***ual harassment in my opinion but this isn't that.

You seem to be confused what upskirting is so I've looked online and it's the practice of making unauthorised photographs up a woman's skirt without permission of her underwear or genital area. I thought all that was common knowledge to be honest so all this is checking out a woman upskirting sounds like you're making excuses for it. If someone was sat opposite a woman on a park bench, they'd snap away with their camera, then yeah it's upskirting, I allude to my previous generally understood definition of upskirting, this seems to fit the bill don't you think?

Looking at your post I'd say there's one object that makes it upskirting and that's a camera. Again snapping away at women's genitals up their skirt without consent is wrong and perverted, like I say I'm struggling to see why that's hard to understand.

Quote Originally Posted by crazyfists View Post
    My understanding of upskirting is they put their camera in-between girls legs to take pictures of their fanny
    Yes, I believe that’s how the proposed legislation was worded.

What about standing at the bottom of some stairs with your camera facing upwards?
    Why would anyone with a normal sense of decency do this?

Bus conductor's used to get some good views on the old double deckers.
    You sound like someone from a 70s sitcom. This one sentence speaks volumes.

Inadvertently means by accident or unintentionally, I don't know if people bend over by accident, which means you would be looking in the hope of seeing something.

You have no right to photograph these girls. You could always avert your gaze.

I'd have to ask why you are pointing your camera at this girl?

Is this information to enable you to make an informed decision when buying a camera?

Quote Originally Posted by BigFatPie View Post
    Yes, I believe that’s how the proposed legislation was worded.
    Ha ha well I was wrong anyway, I don't think it needs to be in-between the girls legs, the zoom function thesedays is very strong.

Quote Originally Posted by Jeekay56 View Post
    Why would anyone with a normal sense of decency do this?
    You're right there JK, they wouldn't. OP seems to think this is something that might happen in normal life, there's nothing normal about standing at the bottom of some stairs with a camera hoping you get a glimpse of some knickers so you can take a picture to take home for a tug ha ha.

Quote Originally Posted by Elite_Pie View Post
    I did respond to the issue you raised. You said "let's have a debate" so I invited opinions on why this shouldn't become law from you or anyone else. No counter arguments, so not much of a debate.
    Never off duty are you lad, even on yer jollies.

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast