+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Thread: OT Tory block

Quote Originally Posted by drillerpie View Post
    Ooookayy then we're still in the denial phase I see, sorry Airborn Pie I understand now you got married ages ago and didn't ever speak about it on here
    What a saddo, what a random think to know that a poster, posted, the day after their wedding, get a life mate, really, get out a bit

Quote Originally Posted by Airborn Pie View Post
    What a saddo, what a random think to know that a poster, posted, the day after their wedding, get a life mate, really, get out a bit
    As opposed to spending your days scouring the BBC website for things make you angry, posting about them on a football message board, getting even angrier when you don't get the respect you think you deserve, getting yourself banned, hatching a plan with other grown men to hide your identity and allow you to spend hours on a football message board again. Oh yeah and spending the day after your wedding on NCM.

TEACH ME HOW TO LIVE VLAD!

As opposed to spending your days scouring the BBC website for things make you angry, posting about them on a football message board, getting even angrier when you don't get the respect you think you deserve, getting yourself banned, hatching a plan with other grown men to hide your identity and allow you to spend hours on a football message board again. Oh yeah and spending the day after your wedding on NCM.

I know it's nowt to do with me but the last line is a bit dramatic driller.

COME ON ENGLAND!

As opposed to spending your days scouring the BBC website for things make you angry, posting about them on a football message board, getting even angrier when you don't get the respect you think you deserve, getting yourself banned, to spend hhatching a plan with other grown men to hide your identity and allow you ours on a football message board again. Oh yeah and spending the day after your wedding on NCM.

Telling Tarquin anything would soon scupper any dvious plan, hatched or otherwise, as I said, troll off and send your imaginary pal an anniversary card, I bet you know the date.

How many posts have I made this week, I bet you know and it's less than most, I actually have a life so get back under your bridge.

TEACH ME HOW TO LIVE VLAD![/QUOTE]

Strewth I think we'd better send for Van Helsing after that, will all your future posts be after sunset ? . Crucifix, and Garlic leaves anyone ?

Hahaha

Telling Tarquin anything would soon scupper any dvious plan, hatched or otherwise, as I said, troll off and send your imaginary pal an anniversary card, I bet you know the date.

How many posts have I made this week, I bet you know and it's less than most, I actually have a life so get back under your bridge.
    Imaginary huh? So you don't even know Vlad now? This is brilliant, you quite literally couldn't make this up.

Imaginary huh? So you don't even know Vlad now? This is brilliant, you quite literally couldn't make this up.
    You clearlty have a limited imagination, others have moved on, grow up cos this is old

You clearlty have a limited imagination, others have moved on, grow up cos this is old
    Moved on from what?

Please can someone explain to the Mexican goat-herder how the heck he has got dragged into this bout of fisticuffs?....FWIW, he has spent the day in the pool with the "naughty-nurse", pissed up on cheap beer and tequila...yum yum....CMON MEXICO!!!!

ps...I took a few up-skirting pics....they are a bit blurry though.....sorry, my hands were shaking

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast