+ Visit Crewe Alexandra FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: New season fixtures.

Think we'll be away this season...Carlisle maybe.

Less than 12 hours until next season becomes real!
    I'm settling for Notts County!!

Morecambe - rather go there in August tbh - reverse fixture due 5th January (Cup permitting.)

Vale home in September and away in April, away at end of season, last home F G R 27th April. But home on 26th and 29th December.

Well I got my wish for a home fixture on Boxing Day

Morecambe not the team I was hoping for. Still, it being the first game of the season they might actually bring more than usual.
    What really caught my eye in a negative way was, in the run up to Christmas, 2 away games at Exeter and Forest Green... Asking a lot of the ordinary working fan to have to fork out for those trips.
    And I see they're persisting with 2 away 2 home format. Not a great fan of that system - can't see the benefit.

Quote Originally Posted by gazan View Post
    Morecambe not the team I was hoping for. Still, it being the first game of the season they might actually bring more than usual.
    What really caught my eye in a negative way was, in the run up to Christmas, 2 away games at Exeter and Forest Green... Asking a lot of the ordinary working fan to have to fork out for those trips.
    And I see they're persisting with 2 away 2 home format. Not a great fan of that system - can't see the benefit.
    Morecambe home is a great fixture to kick off with as gives us a great chance to hit the ground running and get up at the top of that table from the off.
    As for two home,two away-well makes no difference really,does it?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12